Paying $14.99 for a yearly subscription to Microsoft for Solitaire Premium Edition, but...

Discus and support Paying $14.99 for a yearly subscription to Microsoft for Solitaire Premium Edition, but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am being billed $14.99 for a yearly subscription to Microsoft Corporation for Solitaire Premium Edition, but I can't find the app on my computer and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jill H doglovr, May 30, 2023.

1. Paying $14.99 for a yearly subscription to Microsoft for Solitaire Premium Edition, but...

I am being billed $14.99 for a yearly subscription to Microsoft Corporation for Solitaire Premium Edition, but I can't find the app on my computer and I can't find a URL for a download. I'm paying for an annual subscription to something I can't find a way to use. Can someone provide me with a link to the app?

:)

Jill H doglovr, May 30, 2023
  2. Chris_87tx Win User

Microsoft solitaire and mahjong have ceased loading

Same problem here and, reading the reviews of both games, more users experience this. See also this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-premium-edition-yearly-subscription-has/9f460945-a417-4ac9-864d-50596182fb64?page=2
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Did Microsoft just create an XBox account for me?

When you first logged into Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it created a GamerTag/Username to be associated with the Microsoft Account used when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is used to track your progress(score, badges, achievements, etc).
    This GamerTag is generated randomly and may be changed(1 time for free) if you wish to do so.

Information on how to change your GamerTag can be found HERE.

A 1 week free trial of Premium Edition is given when you first sign into Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The Premium Edition grants access to bonus exp, coins, tournaments etc, as well as Ad-Free. At the end of the free trial, you are given the option to
    purchase the Premium Edition subscription or continue to play free, without the Premium features.
  4. HyClazLineTrasH Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

My only question is. I have a 12 month subscription with gold that auto renews. If I upgrade to ultimate I don’t want to pay 14.99 a month after the first promotional month. Do I have the option to pay yearly like I do with gold?
  5. SnowBirdCarol Win User

Solitare Pyramid on Windows 8.1

Since upgrade to Win 8.1, Premium user bonus button entitled "Give me an Extra Deal" in (paid-up for a year) Premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection closes app. Other button entitled "Give me a Wild Card" does work. correctly. No "Upgrade
    Available" in Store available for installed Premium MS Solitaire.. I am hesitant to uninstall/reinstall for fear I will need to pay again. Unsure how my account is linked to the Xbox name given me by the game. Can you help?
  6. bleeman Win User

issues with my premium subscription

My premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire has not worked since I upgraded to the latest version of Windows 10 on the Insider Program Fast Ring. My premium subscription for Microsoft Mahjong has been working fine. Any help would be appreciated as my
    subscription is good through October 2016. Thanks!
Thema:

Paying $14.99 for a yearly subscription to Microsoft for Solitaire Premium Edition, but...

1. Paying $14.99 for a yearly subscription to Microsoft for Solitaire Premium Edition, but... - Similar Threads - Paying $14 yearly

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  4. Dev account cost paying without credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev account cost paying without credit card: Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i...
  5. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  6. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  7. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  8. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  9. Why do I have to pay 10 dollars and I only did a 14 day trial on game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to pay 10 dollars and I only did a 14 day trial on game pass: I did a 14 day game pass some time around last month but i am now being charged 10 dollars and i dont know why. I dont want game pass anymore nor do i want to pay for it just to cancel my...
  10. 14 Day XBOX LIVE trial broken only way i can play CoD is if i pay!

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 Day XBOX LIVE trial broken only way i can play CoD is if i pay!: holy crap its been 2 days since i entered the code i can't play online an online game cant do it i better get a a full 14 days for free its what the thing is for i bouhgt the call of duty...