payed to change my gamertag but it still hasnt changed after a week, how do i fix ?

Discus and support payed to change my gamertag but it still hasnt changed after a week, how do i fix ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; payed to change my gamertag but it still hasnt changed after a week, how do i fix ? 19110216-ef68-4c9c-958e-57a8ad64bbeb Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RoNinja5, Nov 28, 2022.

1. RoNinja5
    RoNinja5 Guest

payed to change my gamertag but it still hasnt changed after a week, how do i fix ?

:)

RoNinja5, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, validate if the changes are visible on the website by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/profile, if you can see the changes from there simply remove and re-add your account on the Xbox console.

If there are no changes as well on the website online, please check if the Gamertag change transaction is showing as "completed" on your order history, if yes, please try changing your Gamertag again, since you have already paid, and you shouldn't be charged again.

Here you go: https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag
  3. .Kieran. Win User

My gamertag hasnt changed yet

Sorry for the late reply but when I read your comment I decided to wait until a week has passed since I went to change my gamertag and it hasnt changed. Rebootjng my console hasnt helped either
  4. ZER0G360 Win User

Gamertag problem

basically im saying even though it changed the gamertag on the 360 and the forum it hasnt changed it in other places like the xbox one and the website for some reason there still listed as LeadRaptor25787 when it should be which is my current gamertag
    after the free change i dont know why it hasnt changed just felt like i had to explain myself better now im just gonna wait and see if i get any help
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Gamertag

So i have used my free trial and changed my gamertag but on minecraft it hasnt changed
    Give it 24hours that fixes most updates
  6. OG Gamer Win User

Gamertag

So i have used my free trial and changed my gamertag but on minecraft it hasnt changed
    After a day, and resetting you should be good . give it time
Thema:

1. payed to change my gamertag but it still hasnt changed after a week, how do i fix ? - Similar Threads - payed change gamertag

2. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  3. I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have never changed my xbox gamertag before yet it is still making me pay. What do I do?: It says I have to pay the fee but I have never changed my gamertag before. I made the account years ago and now I find it embarrassing. Please help! 19d4f6f5-9a48-4edd-b0a7-07059b450ea2
  4. I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag...: I payed 10 dollars to change my gamertag and it changed but it still says my old gamertag and my new one under it. Anyone know why? 0a23cf37-917f-487e-891f-dc412c572639
  5. I just payed $9.99 to change my classic gamertag, but it remains the same?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just payed $9.99 to change my classic gamertag, but it remains the same?: as the title suggests, I have an issue with my classic gamertag I just purchased it to change, but its still showing up as my old one. I really don’t want it to be a waste of money...
  6. I have payed the fee to get my gamertag to be changed to BamOnPetrol. have waited hours, it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have payed the fee to get my gamertag to be changed to BamOnPetrol. have waited hours, it...: Please get someone that can help me change it or find out why it has not been changed b93c3f1e-0cc8-47b1-99fc-ce98eea73719
  7. My Gamertag didn't change after paying to change it (still shows my old one on top of my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Gamertag didn't change after paying to change it (still shows my old one on top of my...: So I just paid to have my gamer tag changed but instead I got what seems like two different gamer tags on top of each other with my old one being on top and the new below. I want to get rid of the...
  8. I need to pay for changing the Gamertag

in XboX Insiders
    I need to pay for changing the Gamertag: The last time I changed Gamertag was like 3 years ago, and I still need to pay 9.99$ CAD? Should be free after a year submitted by /u/Willblanc [link] [comments]
  9. Paying to change gamertag is a joke

in XboX Insiders
    Paying to change gamertag is a joke: I tried to change my gamertag, and the xbox said I need to PAY to change the gamertag, honestly that's a lot of bullshit, you guys at microsoft could change that submitted by /u/Damasceno_hh...
  10. New gamertag showing above old gamertag after paying for gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    New gamertag showing above old gamertag after paying for gamertag change: I changed my gamertag a week or two ago and the new gamertag shows up beneath the old one. I waited because I thought it needed time to process, but after a week I tried changing it again to...