Payed game not showing on redey to install

Discus and support Payed game not showing on redey to install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi I have put the key code in to use code it shows on my purchases but dosent show on my window 10 app store and on me xbox one help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ghoust is me, Sep 20, 2017.

1. ghoust is me
    ghoust is me Guest

hi I have put the key code in to use code it shows on my purchases but dosent show on my window 10 app store and on me xbox one help

:)

ghoust is me, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Piraddiction
    Piraddiction Guest
    Can't play beyond good and evil.

In my case the game is not showing up on "Ready to install"...

Piraddiction, Sep 20, 2017
  3. joujoubox1
    joujoubox1 Guest
    Game not showing in Ready to Install

If you have purchased the game from outside the console, try the display new items button in ready to install. If this does not work or if the button is not present, make sure that the option on the upper right corner is set to ALL.

joujoubox1, Sep 20, 2017
  4. pr1malg3ar
    pr1malg3ar Guest

I would search for the game on the xbox game store, if purchased it should show install.

pr1malg3ar, Sep 20, 2017
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    on your xbox head to my games and apps and it should be in the ready to install section.

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  6. pr1malg3ar Win User

I would search for the game on the xbox game store, if purchased it should show install.
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

on your xbox head to my games and apps and it should be in the ready to install section.
  8. LiamHoran Win User

Can't Install Game Off of Disk (Disk is Clean)

Hi,

You can try downloading the game from Live. With the disc in the console search for the game in the Xbox store, it will show the price but don't worry about that.

On the second screen where you would normally pay, it should show 'Install' if it doesn't say 'install' try a different version of the game.
    This didn't work, I had the disc in but it did not show an "install" option in the screen where you would normally pay.
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't Install Game Off of Disk (Disk is Clean)

Hi,

You can try downloading the game from Live. With the disc in the console search for the game in the Xbox store, it will show the price but don't worry about that.

On the second screen where you would normally pay, it should show 'Install' if it doesn't say 'install' try a different version of the game.
  10. Matthieu Julien Win User

forza horizon 2

In your games and apps, highlight the game, click the menu button on your controller to get to Manage Game. From there you can see what add-ons are installed. Make sure everything is installed.
    All is install. But in the auto show, the cars still paying
Thema:

1. Payed game not showing on redey to install - Similar Threads - Payed game showing

2. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  3. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  4. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  5. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  6. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  7. I cant play my EA play games on my xbox without paying

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play my EA play games on my xbox without paying: I need help. I linked my EA account that has the ea play with my xbox account but i cant download the games included in the EA play without paying for them can someone help?...
  8. why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  9. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x 17f79a4f-ee5d-4b6f-be7d-fe4b951b1f15
  10. Why Is my xbox forcing me to pay a specific game by card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Is my xbox forcing me to pay a specific game by card?: Do basically, I'm trying to buy the new Call of duty: Modern warfare 3 and my xbox keeps asking me for a Mastercard approval yet I'm trying to buy it with Microsoft account money. I have enough...