pay the live gold

Discus and support pay the live gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can not afford xbox live gold because after I retrieve the error code and they do not tell me what I do d1b13aeb-e150-4e1a-a7ee-71b731834c73 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xXcaioXx223322, May 26, 2018.

1. pay the live gold

I can not afford xbox live gold because after I retrieve the error code and they do not tell me what I do

:)

xXcaioXx223322, May 26, 2018
  2. Is Microsoft allowing Elder Scrolls Online to be played without Xbox Live Gold?

Also I should state that I don't pay for the yearly subscription for Xbox Live Gold, I pay for 3 month Gold. So technically I would be paying a pretty penny to pay for Xbox Live Gold and monthly membership for ESO yearly.

Twiztid x Kitty, May 26, 2018
  3. mineman333
    mineman333 Guest
    Do you need Xbox Live to play Minecraft?

So silver is free and come whith it? And you do not have to have a payed xbox live gold? Thank.

mineman333, May 26, 2018
  4. Twiztid x Kitty Win User

Is Microsoft allowing Elder Scrolls Online to be played without Xbox Live Gold?

Also I should state that I don't pay for the yearly subscription for Xbox Live Gold, I pay for 3 month Gold. So technically I would be paying a pretty penny to pay for Xbox Live Gold and monthly membership for ESO yearly.
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Why don’t you give us any good games with gold Xbox?

It's still a misunderstanding to think that you are paying for games with gold.

You are paying for the use of the premium servers (Xbox Live Gold) or the Gamepass Games.

You are not paying for the GwG since it is a free addition for Gold members.
  6. mrfusiononcar Win User

xbox live gold

you can't pay for Xbox Live Gold with a Microsoft balance, the only way to pay for it is by credit card, paypal, and a actual Xbox Gold Gift Card that is only for Gold Subscription
  7. HILL5NAKE Win User

is it usual pratice to suspend an account as ms were unable to take unauthorize monies

if only it was that simple (no pay no live) Its not ...........it is have live like it or not , now pay us,or well cancell silver and gold privelidges
  8. powerDubi2006 Win User

Multiplayer pass

I thought this is because of something new, better quality, I don't know . Better servers maybe, but I am paying for LIVE GOLD, we are paying for GOLD, everybody is paying for GOLD, and what we benefit from online pass?
Thema:

pay the live gold

1. pay the live gold - Similar Threads - pay live gold

2. Do I have to pay Xbox Live Gold while playing online on PC using Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to pay Xbox Live Gold while playing online on PC using Xbox app?: I want to buy a game with Play Anywhere function at Microsoft Store at Xbox, but I want to play this game online also on PC. Do I have to buy Xbox Live Gold to play this game ONLINE on my...
  3. Do i have to pay Xbox live gold to play cod cold war online??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do i have to pay Xbox live gold to play cod cold war online??: Ive been playing cold war zombies online for months now and never had Xbox live gold but its asking me to purchase a plan to play online why? bad26adc-fabd-49f5-998e-c89115dcc556
  4. Xbox Live Gold removed FOR GOOD (its kinda annoying having to Pay for something you already...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold removed FOR GOOD (its kinda annoying having to Pay for something you already...: Xbox Live Gold should be removed from every game. You already Paid for the Gaming System, for the game itself, and now you have to Pay for online Access. Its Your chance to go off the charts...
  5. Xbox Live Gold I didn't pay for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold I didn't pay for: I was playing the offline version of a game, when I accidentally selected the online version. Then put it put me in a match, and I was really confused because I never payed for Xbox Live. I tried...
  6. Purchased live gold and had 2 weeks and 4 days pass until I had to pay again!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased live gold and had 2 weeks and 4 days pass until I had to pay again!: I had cancelled my xbl gold after summer holidays to focus on studies, and purchased it again on October 20 for a month. Christmas holidays come up, and I purchase live gold again on the 10th of...
  7. I cant pay my live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant pay my live gold: I payed the offer of the month of gamepass and then, when it expired i forgot to desactivate the periodic thing and when i try to put my live gold code i cant, if can someone of xbox desactivate...
  8. Why do we need to pay for xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do we need to pay for xbox live gold: On the Playstation 3 you can play online for free so why is it that we have to pay if buy a 300 dollar console and the games and a membership while play station give it for free?...
  9. No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold): Ayudenme no tengo tarjeta de credito ni de paypal y se me vencio ayudenme kqiero jugar online Translation: Help me, I don't have a credit card or paypal card and it beat me help me to play...
  10. I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD - XBOX ONE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD - XBOX ONE: Use Translate: Hola, lo que pasa que no puedo comprar el live gold, me dice un mensaje de que es un problema de xbox, intente horas despues y me sigue saliendo el mismo mensaje, cambie modos de...