Pay Pall Transaktion of € 9.99

Discus and support Pay Pall Transaktion of € 9.99 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; From my Pay Pall there is a Transaction of 9,99 Euro to you. I don't have any Subreption with you. 9bf7c31b-bd94-4a05-af02-e2255232910b Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ronald Birx, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Ronald Birx
    Ronald Birx Guest

From my Pay Pall there is a Transaction of 9,99 Euro to you. I don't have any Subreption with you.

:)

Ronald Birx, Jan 27, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Ronald
    in this situation the best option is dispute the charge with your bank and ask them for a refund.

Because it seems that someone is using your payment information without your knowledge/authorization

To avoid this situation again, I can advice you ask them to give you a new card and delete/block the current one

If this money was debited from your PayPal balance, you can contact their support as well and also you can ask them to block incoming charges from Microsoft
  3. Ronald Birx Win User

I have found the Problem. It was my daughters Pc Game pass. she was forgetting te end this Abo, but i let it be so she can play her game(s). Thank you fore te quick Response,
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Ronald

Exists the possibility that you have a subscription active with a different account.
    Let's try to find the account used to purchase this subscription

For this please go to your Microsoft account order history
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"
    Then start looking each item purchased with your account and see if you're able to find the game with order status "completed"

If you have more than one email please check the order history with each one

Let me know how it goes
  5. WaterCap8186035 Win User

pay pall

Camarada, aqui é forum PT-BR, não precisa explicar em inglês

Acho mais indicado você tentar o atendimento direto do suporte por telefone ou chat
  6. Xbox messias Win User

pay pall

if your console does not allow you to add Payment instrtumrent, try on account.microsoft.com, that will work for sure.
Thema:

1. Pay Pall Transaktion of € 9.99 - Similar Threads - Pay Pall Transaktion

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  4. Dev account cost paying without credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev account cost paying without credit card: Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i...
  5. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  6. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  7. Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month: It would be a good option to be able to pay monthly on an Xbox to be able to use Windows and be able to install Steam or use the Xbox for productivity, paying $1.99 per month you can enter Windows...
  8. Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?: I have tried to pay for an Xbox Dev Mode account yesterday and it wouldn’t work. It said that the payment for £14.40 had been declined. I knew that I had enough in my account to play for it and I...
  9. Pay Pall Tranaktion of €9 9.99

in XBoX on Windows
    Pay Pall Tranaktion of €9 9.99: From my Pay Pall there is a Transaction of 9,99 Euro to you. I don't have any Subreption with you. 9bf7c31b-bd94-4a05-af02-e2255232910b
  10. pay pall

in XBoX on Consoles
    pay pall: I tried to make payment with GOLD credit card. When I was entering the information on the credit card, the tab related to the card valid permits only go by the year 2020 and my card is valid after...