Pay for Hogwarts legacy AGAIN just to play on Xbox One?

Discus and support Pay for Hogwarts legacy AGAIN just to play on Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased “Hogwarts Legacy” for my Series X a while back. I see it is now available for Xbox One but when I go to download it on my Xbox One, it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Max Pind, May 17, 2023.

1. Max Pind
    Max Pind Guest

I purchased “Hogwarts Legacy” for my Series X a while back. I see it is now available for Xbox One but when I go to download it on my Xbox One, it is trying to make me pay $59.99 for it. I am signed in to the same account and profile as my Series X so I’m not for sure what’s wrong. I understand needing to pay extra when buying a series X UPGRADE to an existing XboxOne game, but surely you don’t expect us to pay full price for a DOWNGRADED version of a game we already paid full price for? Please help

:)

Max Pind, May 17, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you bought the digital deluxe edition of the game, then it comes with the One version. If you bought the standard edition, then you would need to purchase the One version if you want to play it on the One.
  3. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
  4. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Unable to purchase Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox series S

Hello BradB_82. My name is Jose.

Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S. The game is only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

According to a press release from Avalanche Software, the game's developer, Hogwarts Legacy could not be released for Xbox Series S due to performance limitations. The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X, which could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

The Xbox Series S has a weaker GPU than the Xbox Series X. This could have caused performance issues with a game as ambitious as Hogwarts Legacy.

Here are some reasons why Hogwarts Legacy cannot be purchased for Xbox Series S:

Hogwarts Legacy is an open world game with a huge world to explore. This requires a powerful GPU to generate high-quality graphics.

Hogwarts Legacy has a complex combat system that requires a powerful GPU to run smoothly.

Hogwarts Legacy may be released for Xbox Series S in the future, but for now, it's only available for Xbox Series X and Xbox One.

I hope this information has been useful to you and that your doubts have been clarified.
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hit wrong download button for game got non compatable version

Hey Cheryl!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify, did you purchase the game Hogwarts Legacy for Xbox One Version or the Xbox Series X|S Version?

To answer your inquiry, the Xbox Series X|S version of Hogwarts Legacy is only playable on Xbox Series X|S.

However, if you have purchased the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition, you will be able to play the game on both the Xbox series X/S or Xbox One console.

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Thank you so much for your time! I hope you have a great day!
Thema:

1. Pay for Hogwarts legacy AGAIN just to play on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Pay Hogwarts legacy

2. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  3. Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month: It would be a good option to be able to pay monthly on an Xbox to be able to use Windows and be able to install Steam or use the Xbox for productivity, paying $1.99 per month you can enter Windows...
  4. Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?: I have tried to pay for an Xbox Dev Mode account yesterday and it wouldn’t work. It said that the payment for £14.40 had been declined. I knew that I had enough in my account to play for it and I...
  5. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  6. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  7. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  8. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  9. Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Think it’s a joke how my Xbox malfunctioned and I’m order to get it sorted I have to PAY AGAIN: I think that it’s a joke how I’ve spent so much buying a series x spent so much on the store and been loyal to Xbox for over 10 years for my series x to break and the ONLY support I have for it is...
  10. How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10: I don’t want to pay this much money a44ece0d-7a8d-4b08-b3ec-ceae91c5d9d7