Pause recording with Xbox Game Bar

Discus and support Pause recording with Xbox Game Bar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone let me know what is the shortcut key(s) to be able to pause recording using Xbox Game Bar? 6d851388-791a-47ba-a608-9a7623acf3d8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Millington797, May 28, 2023.

1. Pause recording with Xbox Game Bar

Can someone let me know what is the shortcut key(s) to be able to pause recording using Xbox Game Bar?

:)

Millington797, May 28, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member in the community and hope you are well!

With regards to Game Bar Shortcut, yes there is a shortcut for this have you somehow tried pressing the Windows key + Alt + R when recording? This is the shortcut key for start and stop recording.

Here are more details of the shortcuts you can use https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/key...

I hope this helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you have further questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

you cant pause recording, you can stop and start thats it. same with most recording software.
  4. DavidPreston9 Win User

I don't know about gaming recording but other screen recorders do allow you to pause
  5. Jindexn pro Win User

no other softwares can puase bruh
  6. nuren islam Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member in the community and hope you are well!

With regards to Game Bar Shortcut, yes there is a shortcut for this have you somehow tried pressing the Windows key + Alt + R when recording? This is the shortcut key for start and stop recording.

Here are more details of the shortcuts you can use https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/key...

I hope this helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you have further questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
    This doesnt work only turns the recording off
Thema:

1. Pause recording with Xbox Game Bar - Similar Threads - Pause recording Game

2. Update keeps saying pausing and says “finishing things up…”

in XboX Insiders
    Update keeps saying pausing and says “finishing things up…”: I’m trying to update Dead by Daylight but the download keeps freezing and says “finishing things up…” and doesn’t progress the download at all. It’s been frozen for over an hour. I do not know...
  3. Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Spotify pause a moment near end of every track?: On my Xbox Series X, my Spotify app will pause for about 1 second near the end of every single track. It is usually around 20 seconds from the end. I am using a wired internet connection, directly...
  4. Pause the subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pause the subscription: Team, is it possible to pause Game Pass subscription and resume it, reason being we are travelling with no access to the console. 9638aa7b-4e7d-49bb-818b-948434625cbb
  5. Halo Master chief collection pauses during cut scenes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master chief collection pauses during cut scenes.: I'm trying to replay through the older Halo series through to the new ones to follow the whole story. However, as soon as a cut scene starts the game pauses within a few seconds so I'll unpause it...
  6. I at the website but my device still says it’s paused so how can I get it unpaused

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I at the website but my device still says it’s paused so how can I get it unpaused: My game needs to unpaused so my Xbox can get unpaused c5a9389e-68dd-4f4f-953d-1157591e549f
  7. Every time I pause call of Duty 3 and go back to resume it never resumes, just freezes and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I pause call of Duty 3 and go back to resume it never resumes, just freezes and...: Have downloaded Call of Duty on X/S console and every time I pause & come back to resume it never will resume. Have redownloaded 3`4 times and every time now it just goes back to were I paused and...
  8. Forza 5 won’t download without pausing every 2 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 won’t download without pausing every 2 minutes: I just got the disc forza 5, it won’t successfully download without giving me the notification “installation stopped” and pausing itself every 2 minutes. At first I was assuming it was a console...
  9. PAUSE DOWNLOADS ISSUE

in XBoX Accessibility
    PAUSE DOWNLOADS ISSUE: I was downloading Forza Motorsport and I wanted to play another game but I didn't want my game to lag, so I try to pause my download but it doesn't wanna stop downloading and it just keeps...
  10. Why can't I acsess the menu in forza horizon 5? I can't even pause it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I acsess the menu in forza horizon 5? I can't even pause it: I can't access the menu or even pause forza horizon 5! I've reinstalled the game and have even gone as far as resetting the console and it still doesn't work 75886539-fbf8-4e3a-8a1e-6b48721973b9