Pattern of black squares on my kinect setup screen and games are pixelated

Discus and support Pattern of black squares on my kinect setup screen and games are pixelated in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased my Xbox one w/kinect and right out of the box I've had problems. When setting up the kinect there are repeating patterns of black... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nadroli, Jan 1, 2015.

1. nadroli
    nadroli Guest

I just purchased my Xbox one w/kinect and right out of the box I've had problems. When setting up the kinect there are repeating patterns of black squares on the WHAT KINECT SEES screen and after installing games, the gameplay is pixelated.....I've called
    Xbox support and their solution is to have me mail the Xbox to them for repair, just seeing if there is anything else I can do before shipping it out tomorrow. ...

:)

nadroli, Jan 1, 2015
  2. TheJedio
    TheJedio Guest
    LOL enjoy it, Microboys

on console looks x1 a square with a curve on the front at the bottom of the console followed by a black and dark grey pattern. Ps4 looks similar as far as the black and grey pattern follows but it looks like a skinny eraser with a curve at the bottom

TheJedio, Jan 1, 2015
  3. This game beat me!!!

First gaming system I had was one which had Pong, Squash, Table Tennis, and a couple of other modes which had to do with a pixelated square running across the screen. And you are correct on the age factor, you got me by about 20 years.

CoveyLeadrShort, Jan 1, 2015
  4. TheJedio Win User

LOL enjoy it, Microboys

on console looks x1 a square with a curve on the front at the bottom of the console followed by a black and dark grey pattern. Ps4 looks similar as far as the black and grey pattern follows but it looks like a skinny eraser with a curve at the bottom
  5. Daft Badger Win User

A problem with Xbox One S.

If you mean pixels then it could be an issue with the HDMI cable or the HDMI port on either your tv or console.

Are the squares there when just on the home screen?
  6. Nielo TM Win User

Tv Settings

There's no such thing as Panorama Screens. We used Panorama Aspect Ratios to encode DVDs because we couldn't encode 480/576 using square pixels as the resulting resolution volatile both DVD and broadcasting standards (1024 x 576 / 853 x 480). So we compressed
    the image horizontally (1024/853 into 720). We sacrificed horizontal resolution to maintain vertical resolution. When you playback the DVD on a wide-screen, it is stretched to fill the screen. We no longer have this problem so there's no need for us to use
    non-square pixels. Now lets close this subject.
  7. CoveyLeadrShort Win User

This game beat me!!!

First gaming system I had was one which had Pong, Squash, Table Tennis, and a couple of other modes which had to do with a pixelated square running across the screen. And you are correct on the age factor, you got me by about 20 years.
  8. Mark Sherwood Win User

Red pixels

I have a tiny black pixel on my screen but I know that's the TV itself. The most irritating thing to look at when gaming because I always focus on the black dot at the worst time lol. Hopefully you get your problem sorted :)
Thema:

1. Pattern of black squares on my kinect setup screen and games are pixelated - Similar Threads - Pattern black squares

2. Xbox One Makes Robot pattern noise then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Makes Robot pattern noise then turns off: I believe I made a same post as this before but I can't find it. Anyways the problem I'm having is that when I turn on my Xbox, it makes a weird robot noise. I would suppose it might be a problem...
  3. Irregular blinking pattern on my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Irregular blinking pattern on my controller: My controller blinks in an irregular pattern, fails to pair frequently, and when i connect it on a wire it rumbles and turns on but no inputs are detected on my computer’s end. I have a video of...
  4. Green boxes in checkerboard pattern in bg of games

in XBoX on Windows
    Green boxes in checkerboard pattern in bg of games: Hey I was wondering if anyone knows this issue where the background of series s/x optimized game has green boxes in a checkerboard pattern. [img] It appears in other series x/s games as well just...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Desen ve Çıkartma Uygula[Translation-Apply Forza Horizon 4 Pattern and Sticker]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Desen ve Çıkartma Uygula[Translation-Apply Forza Horizon 4 Pattern and Sticker]: Bu olayı öğrenmek istiyorum mesela internetten sevdiğim bir deseni indirebilir miyim?Mümkünse nasıl yaparım bu özelliği kullanmak istiyorum.Ve kaplama nasıl oluşturulur?Bilgisayardan oynuyorum...
  6. Grid pattern across my display

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grid pattern across my display: Turned my xbox one on this morning and it has a grid pattern across the display that shows in game and also in the home screen. Tried hard reset by turning off the xbox and switching back on. I...
  7. Password setting smells like dark pattern?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password setting smells like dark pattern?: I am setting up my Xbox and under password options it seems like all or nothing? I only need password for purchased but it seems like it is all or nothing? Your kids will know that password in...
  8. Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...

in XboX Insiders
    Guys, I'm noticing a pattern going on recently...: Have you noticed that Microsoft seems to be forming a partnership with Nintendo? I mean, think about it. First, you have Minecraft on the Wii U and Nintendo Switch. Then, you have Cuphead, which...
  9. pattern

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pattern: I am not receiving a price when I hit my pattern. what's up with that ? 4540a809-5935-4635-897d-b0c7c6bfd78b
  10. Weird Wavy Disc Pattern?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Wavy Disc Pattern?: Hello everyone! for a while, ever since I got my console in the first place, when i try to install a game using a disc i bought, it creates a weird wavy pattern on the disc and makes some of the...