Pathetic Chat and Party Problems-FIX THIS
Discus and support Pathetic Chat and Party Problems-FIX THIS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; You would think with a 600$ state of the art console, my friend and I would be able to hear each other in a party. But no, we cannot, more often than... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pxlemic, Mar 26, 2014.
Thema:
Pathetic Chat and Party Problems-FIX THIS
Loading...
-
Pathetic Chat and Party Problems-FIX THIS - Similar Threads - Pathetic Chat Party
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox
in XboX Insiders27M looking for people to play / chat with on xbox: See if anyone bites or not submitted by /u/eyenoahway1 [link] [comments] -
Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...
in XboX InsidersSwapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is... -
Can’t hear anyone talking in game chat
in XboX InsidersCan’t hear anyone talking in game chat: Okay so I basically only play one game & that’s Rainbow Six Siege, I got a new Xbox since my old ones motherboard messed up, before I was able to hear my teammates in the game talking & everything... -
(Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...
in XboX Insiders(Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so... -
PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...
in XboX InsidersPC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I... -
Noticed Xbox Partes default to game chat occasionally
in XboX InsidersNoticed Xbox Partes default to game chat occasionally: Noticed that occasionally xbox parties default to game chat submitted by /u/ClearlyMoods [link] [comments] -
Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect
in XboX InsidersParty Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect: I was in a party alone when my network decided to disconnect for a moment. Once reconnecting to the Xbox Network, the party said it had an error. When I went to clear it to make a new party, my... -
Xbox enforcement is pathetic.
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox enforcement is pathetic.: I noticed I was banned for a game clip, so I checked my clips and noticed that my cousin clipped a GTA V strip club while on my account, so after deleting the clips, I tried to appeal the ban,...