patch coming
Discus and support patch coming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Respawn @Respawn Update coming later today with private matches, gooser update, etc. We'll post lots of info on it as it rolls out.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MessiahBrowny, Apr 10, 2014.
Thema:
patch coming
Loading...
-
patch coming - Similar Threads - patch coming
-
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.
in XboX InsidersAlpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments] -
I don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...
in XboX InsidersI don't remember Clippy being mentioned in the patch notes...: After the recent update I now see clippy next to all my messages from Xbox. I suppose if they're bringing him back i can finally accept the death of Cortana assistant on console. Will not let me... -
BG3 Stress Test getting to patch 8
in XboX InsidersBG3 Stress Test getting to patch 8: I'm trying to play the new version on Patch 8, but my game is still showing as being in the stress test but when I go to the insider hi. There's no way to get back out of this, how can I get out... -
Is there a way to patch a game on GamePass?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs there a way to patch a game on GamePass?: I’m still stuck on one of the last levels of Indians Jones and the Great Circle. It’s a glitch where Gina gets frozen in a tomb passage and can’t move. The last update by Bethesda was supposed to... -
Baldurs gate 3 patch 8 stress test
in XboX InsidersBaldurs gate 3 patch 8 stress test: So the photomode is cool and all but there's no way to change poses make them dance or change expressions on baldurs gate 3 parch 8 preview...is.that coming soon? submitted by... -
Path of exile 2 not starting after game patch today
in XBoX Games and AppsPath of exile 2 not starting after game patch today: the game received a patch today but after the patch the game wont start and gives error that needs a patch but can’t be done at this time, on series X d4743575-19a7-4abb-8e05-5a9553282098 -
kingdom come deliverance: unable to play after patch. voices disappeared
in XBoX Games and Appskingdom come deliverance: unable to play after patch. voices disappeared: hi, played kingdom come since the download of the last patch. after a few minutes of gameplay, all the voices disappeared. game sounds, combat sounds are present, but ambient and cutscenes... -
Confused is a 5.1 patch going to come
in XBoX on ConsolesConfused is a 5.1 patch going to come: Iv been looking on the turtle beach forums about the adaptor and a guy asks about the 5.1 patch and he gets a answer that's kinda confused me. Hi, I have completed the 3 steps to get a FREE Xbox...