Past Games with Gold Game missing from my download history

Discus and support Past Games with Gold Game missing from my download history in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently switched over to a from a xbox one to a xbox one S console to have more storage. When I started redownloading my games, I noticed one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ACPcola, Jul 20, 2021.

1. ACPcola
    ACPcola Guest

I recently switched over to a from a xbox one to a xbox one S console to have more storage. When I started redownloading my games, I noticed one missing from my purchase history.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing was free on GWG I think around December 2015. I claimed this and downloaded it, and it is still on my other console. But this does not show up in MY FULL LIBRARY or ALL OWNED GAMES or GAMES WITH GOLD on the console. It also does not show up on MS Store under my account. It tries to make me buy it again full price.

How do I get this back to download on my current xbox without paying again?

Would appreciate any help.

:)

ACPcola, Jul 20, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

You will need to contact the online support for further assistance regarding this. Access Contact us | Xbox Support. Follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help either from an online chat agent or request a callback. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  3. HassanB Win User

Can't find a download?

Hi,

Sorry, if the game isn't in your download history that would mean that you haven't purchased it (at least not using this account). It's not possible for a game to simply vanish from someone's download history. Once you miss the opportunity to purchase one of
    these games for gold games in the first half of the month, there's no way to download it for free again.
  4. Fltrby Win User

Old Xbox Dead - can I get my games back?

oh boy, after further research, I found xbox.com/drm and purchase history. The games are not there. I don't know why they aren't in my purchase history, but when I look at my achievements, there are points from having played the games in the past. Any suggestions?
    I miss those games!
  5. J3WD4Z Win User

Problems with all games for gold games missing from download history

Well I tried with magic 2013 planes walkers and I checked if I could buy it again and it is willing to charge me 10 dollars for it again.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Problems with all games for gold games missing from download history

Sorry to hear it. If it is older content it may be that it is no longer available for download. However, you should also check the link below to see if you can start a download from there as it may also just be a glitch.

live.xbox.com/.../history
Thema:

1. Past Games with Gold Game missing from my download history - Similar Threads - Past Games Gold

2. Games won't go past a certain %.

in XBoX on Windows
    Games won't go past a certain %.: Hi, I have been having trouble trying to install games, and I have realized that it goes across all of them, starfield, GTA V, and more. I already factory reset my console, rest my console, I did...
  3. Will my account be revoked for a chargeback? Purchased game that is unplayable, past 14...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my account be revoked for a chargeback? Purchased game that is unplayable, past 14...: Hello everyone. I’ve purchased Snowrunner 3 Year Anniversary version on 09DEC2023 for $55.10. The game is unplayable. After 5 minutes of play time, the game will crash and force me to the Xbox...
  4. Past Purchases of DLC & Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past Purchases of DLC & Game Pass: I will be using Game Pass Ultimate to play XBox 360 games on my PC via cloud gaming. One of the games, I already purchased and owned when I had an Xbox 360 years ago, and that uncluded the DLC....
  5. cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cities skylines 2 on pc game pass wont launch past signing in.: I can't play the game because it is stuck on signing in. i am signed in to game pass; Launching from the xbox appll c78b2569-ebaf-444f-a315-346edc0bb23e
  6. I try to play on cloud gaming but I can’t get past the sign in screen. It’s like a loop...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to play on cloud gaming but I can’t get past the sign in screen. It’s like a loop...: Sign in keeps me in a loop and I can’t get past it. 8cec48a7-bc3f-4269-8eb7-f038800c29f0
  7. I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get past the very first time the game says "Diablo 4": Whenever I open my game is shows the opening title of blizzard. After that it shows diablo 4, then fades away. Right before it is fully gone the game freezes and restarts my console after about 10...
  8. Getting Past Starfield Character Creation Xbox Cloud Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Past Starfield Character Creation Xbox Cloud Gaming: Started playing Starfield with no issue, I am on an M1 Mac, using a Playstation controller via Bluetooth. I cannot seem to get past the Character Creation stage...I made all of the selections,...
  9. Past Due Balance Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Past Due Balance Game Pass: I just renewed my sub. Xbox app still gives me error stating there is a past due balance yet i dont see any pay now option anywhere dec15e26-e93b-45de-ac1c-0ab4e998e275
  10. Past dues on gold and game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Past dues on gold and game pass: So I was going to get the new 2$ for 2 months of gold and then I see that I am being charged a past due but I turned off auto renewal it doesn't make any sense 1470e385-b4fc-4f7d-82cf-f2d570f11389