Past Dues and Account Suspension

Discus and support Past Dues and Account Suspension in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am dismayed that MS holds its supporters at ransom with this ridiculous 'past dues' nonsense. Customers must pay their subscription at their own... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Karlose_007, May 24, 2020.

1. Past Dues and Account Suspension

I am dismayed that MS holds its supporters at ransom with this ridiculous 'past dues' nonsense. Customers must pay their subscription at their own comfort instead of waiting for MS time cycle. If you opt not to pay for a single month then you cannot make any payments until your dues are cleared. Correct me if am wrong, doesn't MS cut your sub immediately it runs out? If you've cut my sub then how am I still owning you?

Please lets raise and have MS do the right thing by making payments for subscriptions be it Xbox Live, Game Pass etc plain simple!

submitted by /u/Karlose_007
    [link] [comments]

/u/Karlose_007, May 24, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Cancelling a past due subscription

you must pay the past due balance in order to cancel.and cancellation depends on what type of account if month to month there is no refunds

However should be noted in suspension your are 20days into the past due amount

This has to be taken up with support

Chat or phone

If they already said no then you have to pay the past due balance to gain access to your account again
  3. reforc3 Win User

my suspension past due

Hi, to review your case you need to request a review at https://enforcement.xbox.com/

In this forum you will not get an answer from the Enforcement team about your suspension.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

I still cant comunicate with others

Is it still giving you the message that due to your past behavior your account is suspended?

Have you checked to see if there is a new suspension by signing into your account at enforcement.xbox.com
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does this mean?

6. Smwutches Win User

Redeeming Xbox gift card

If you have a past due suspension, you'll have to pay that with a credit card or Paypal before you can use the funds in your account to purchase a new subscription.
Thema:

Past Dues and Account Suspension

1. Past Dues and Account Suspension - Similar Threads - Past Dues Account

2. Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?: I dont see why i can't spend my account balance to bring my subscription's up to date. Like i use to add money to the account then bring things current but now i need a credit card to bring things...
  3. Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?: Thing is, I am in Netherlands. For some reason when I try to couple my ING bank account webpage always pops out this message "Something went wrong". Then I tried to top up the microsoft balance,...
  4. Paying past due amount using Microsoft account money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paying past due amount using Microsoft account money: My gold membership is past due. So now it's suspended and i cannot pay the past due amount with the money i have in my Microsoft account.... The past due amount is 10 dollars and i got 21 dollars...
  5. X-Box Profile NoCrapAunty - Inactive / Dormant Account Status - Share Blocked due to Past...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box Profile NoCrapAunty - Inactive / Dormant Account Status - Share Blocked due to Past...: Hello everyone. I'm new to this, and even if I sound completely out of my depth, I'm fine with it, and so should you be, as per the Code of Conduct. I have a question for the X box Moderators...
  6. Can I pay off past due Game Pass charge with my account balance or with a prepaid card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I pay off past due Game Pass charge with my account balance or with a prepaid card?: My Game Pass account is suspended because I owe £10.99 for last month. I have enough money on my account balance to pay this but it doesn't seem to be an option. I'd rather not have a...
  7. Adding Gold to my account with a past due subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding Gold to my account with a past due subscription: Recently I purchased a prepaid 12 month gold card and I tried to redeem it through my account, but a message popped up saying that the action is blocked due to the past due subscription and my...
  8. I cancelled a subscription to a VPN and now my account says past due?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cancelled a subscription to a VPN and now my account says past due?: I tried a VPN with a free trial, cancelled it within an hour of having it as the VPN didn't even work!! Now all of a sudden my account says £10.70 past due when I clearly cancelled it. I'm not...
  9. help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance: I cant pay my past due bill 1f3421f5-9078-411e-8b9b-5b5b26bb1d3b
  10. PAST DUE SUBSCRIPTION!? I didn't know my xbox live account was a UTILITY

in XBoX on Consoles
    PAST DUE SUBSCRIPTION!? I didn't know my xbox live account was a UTILITY: I was just attempting to have my weekly game night with my buds. Mind you I was successfully playing destiny 2 without them, interacting with humans in the tower and whatnot UNTIL I got an invite...