Past due subscription even tho I changed plan

Discus and support Past due subscription even tho I changed plan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I changed my subscription setting to stop recurring bill but it STILL gave me the bill and now I cant cancel my subscription please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tytie, Apr 3, 2020.

1. tytie
    tytie Guest

I changed my subscription setting to stop recurring bill but it STILL gave me the bill and now I cant cancel my subscription please help

:)

tytie, Apr 3, 2020
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

Please visit https://support.xbox.com/ they can help you with this problem more they we can I wish you luck
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Past due subscription

Unfortunately past due subscriptions can not be paid with Microsoft account/Gift card balance.

A different credit/debit card than what was used on the past due subscription in order to clear up the past due payment.
  4. wi7bit Win User

Past due subscription

Hi paulquezada,

you can't use Gift Cards or the Microsoft balance for subscriptions. Due to
    this, you should use a credit card (the same or another one) or one of the other valid payment methods to pay a past
    due
    , as explained here https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription
    This is not completely accurate, as I pay for my Ultimate subscription with my Microsoft balance, which is topped up using gift cards purchased through the Microsoft Rewards program. But doing it this way, you still have to give a back-up method (using a
    credit card or PayPal) in case your balance runs too low.

Have you tried going to your subscription and just changing the method of payment?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...unt-pay-for-a-past-due-microsoft-subscription
  5. WRxWestertitan Win User

Past due subscription

You can decide when to stop the subcription just by entering to your micorsoft account, you can see it in ways of pay and you can stop paying
  6. Smwutches Win User

Past due subscription

Your account will be suspended from Live basically.
Thema:

1. Past due subscription even tho I changed plan - Similar Threads - Past due subscription

2. Past Due Balance Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Past Due Balance Game Pass: I just renewed my sub. Xbox app still gives me error stating there is a past due balance yet i dont see any pay now option anywhere dec15e26-e93b-45de-ac1c-0ab4e998e275
  3. Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate: Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate. Expired yesterday, didn't have the funds in the correct account. went to pay it today and wont let me. this comes up: Sorry, something...
  4. Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?: Ive been having this issue ever since ive gotten my xbox one. Whenever i try to buy anything it always says “try a different way to pay”. I tried changing my region, i temporarily live in Germany,...
  5. Past due bill

in XBoX Accessibility
    Past due bill: I am trying to pay a past due bill but it is not giving me the pay now option ??????? af060ba6-ac4e-46b2-ad59-684153718284
  6. Past due game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due game pass ultimate: I have a past due subscription and i dont want to pay for the subscription neither do i want it is there away i can get rid of it, because i have a xbox live gold card that i wanted to use and i...
  7. I forgot about a subscription and now the payment is past due.

in XBoX on Windows
    I forgot about a subscription and now the payment is past due.: I had a subscription plan for Xbox Game Pass PC but I forgot about the subscription but the card I was using it on ran out of money. I dont wanna switch it to my main and pay for the past due as I...
  8. canceling past due subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    canceling past due subscription: i need help canceling a past due subscription that was paid with an american express gift card that has since run out of money. i now cant use my code for xbox live. how do i cancel my...
  9. Past Due Subscription Scam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Past Due Subscription Scam: I am a lifelong PlayStation gamer that recently made the full family move over to X-Box because it seems like they care way more about their players and making thing accessible. With that being...
  10. past due payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    past due payment: my subscription didn't get payed now its past due and it wont let me pay it no matter what i try paying it with even though i have the money it keeps saying v v its been saying it for weeks...