Passwords forgotten

Discus and support Passwords forgotten in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; step son forgot all pass codes what do I do now???? 0361fb1c-73ff-43e6-8761-34cb485fc33a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FumingPaladin78, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Passwords forgotten

step son forgot all pass codes what do I do now????

:)

FumingPaladin78, Jan 2, 2014
  2. juan van
    juan van Guest
    Forgotten Password

Glad you got it sorted!

Just keep swimming - just keep swimming ;-)

I have been there - guessing like guessing was guessing

Though on other services you have to put in those capture words, and That gets annoying. (But is needed)

juan van, Jan 2, 2014
  3. BlueNose25
    BlueNose25 Guest
    Forgotten Password

I have tried filling out the form a few times. I phoned Xbox Support aswell so they just said fill out the form to Verify the Account is mine and fill what you can remember and see if it works. They are phoning me back so see if it worked or not. So they
    will be trying something else I have used my Card on the Account that i am sure of but i removed the card ages ago.

BlueNose25, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Passwords forgotten

FumingPaladin,

If you would, run through the following guide:
    xbox.com/forgot
    . It covers reseting the password from the console and online. If that can't be accomplished your only other option, which is the last thing covered in the guide, is
    contacting Microsoft Support. Let us know how it goes.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
  5. xBTx CONV1CT
    xBTx CONV1CT Guest
    I have a similar problem, my ex-girlfriends brother set up my account. I asked him to put in my email address but instead put his own by mistake, As I didn't really need to change it at that time I left it alone, but as games progress on I now need to change
    it, and of course he has since he doesn't use this email anymore he has forgotten the password. Is there a way of resetting the password as I have tried the above link but it doesn't exist anymore. Thanks

xBTx CONV1CT, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Misconfigured Win User

My xbox live account

if you have a forgotten password go to xbox.com click sign in then forgotten password or windows live sign in forgotten password and that should be that
  7. The Resistance Win User

Forgotten Password

If you have tried the last resort of Proving You Are The Owner method and failed. Then I am afraid that it looks like you will not get the account back. You could try one last time and phone Xbox Support and try to provide more details, Support staff will
    not just simple change the details because you asked, they need 100% proof you are the owner.
  8. Continue using my Co Win User

forgotten password

9. onyxishere Win User

Forgotten password

10. TheJackah Win User

Forgotten password

Hey there,

Thanks for using the Community Support Forums!

Unfortunately we here are unable to reset your password, as we're not official staff.

You will need to know the e-mail address that you used to sign-up, then you can reset your password at account.microsoft.com.
Thema:

Passwords forgotten

1. Passwords forgotten - Similar Threads - Passwords forgotten

2. How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I access my child's Xbox account when password is forgotten?: I can access my own Xbox account which manages all my children's accounts, but I have forgotten the password and cannot access HER account. I can update her personal information but not account...
  3. How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my xbox account on my phone when I have forgotten my password: If u could help me get my account on my phone that would be really greatful of u 37b85748-d09b-439f-ba83-c93b6d08c5de
  4. Help! My husband has forgotten his password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! My husband has forgotten his password: Help! My husband has forgotten his password and doesn’t have the same number as when he started his account. Now he’s locked out. Since we’re linked through our family account is there a way I can...
  5. Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten password, account recovery form not working. Have I lost my account?: Lost access to account and recovery form doesn’t work. I have spent a good amount of money on Xbox games etc and now I can’t access them due to being locked out. Please can I speak to someone to...
  6. Hiw do I change my child's password if he has forgotten it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hiw do I change my child's password if he has forgotten it: My son has forgotten his password for his Xbox account andi amstruggling to locate the part of my account that holds it, to have it changed. Any help is much appreciated...
  7. Daughter has forgotten password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Daughter has forgotten password: My daughter has a hotmail account that is only used to sign into Minecraft, playing on a Nintendo switch. She has forgotten the password and can no longer log in. I have followed the reset process...
  8. I wan to know if i can get the forgotten password and email to my old gamertag which i have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wan to know if i can get the forgotten password and email to my old gamertag which i have...: I wanted to get a gamertag for my xbox which I always use come to find out there was one already made so i wanted to knew that person only again to find out that person it me. I know this because...
  9. After a recent update to my Xbox I’ve forgotten the password to my 8 year old account and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After a recent update to my Xbox I’ve forgotten the password to my 8 year old account and...: Hi there, After a recent update to my Xbox I’ve been asked to log back into my account and have forgotten the password (I’m currently writing this on my second account). My Xbox account was set up...
  10. I have forgotten my password and I verified my first code but my second code doesn't?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have forgotten my password and I verified my first code but my second code doesn't?: I copy and paste my second code and says its the wrong one. 1840e26d-84b4-4a12-82f0-4baf13a63960