Passwords forgotten

Discus and support Passwords forgotten in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; step son forgot all pass codes what do I do now???? 0361fb1c-73ff-43e6-8761-34cb485fc33a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FumingPaladin78, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Passwords forgotten

step son forgot all pass codes what do I do now????

:)

FumingPaladin78, Jan 2, 2014
  2. juan van
    juan van Guest
    Forgotten Password

Glad you got it sorted!

Just keep swimming - just keep swimming ;-)

I have been there - guessing like guessing was guessing

Though on other services you have to put in those capture words, and That gets annoying. (But is needed)

juan van, Jan 2, 2014
  3. BlueNose25
    BlueNose25 Guest
    Forgotten Password

I have tried filling out the form a few times. I phoned Xbox Support aswell so they just said fill out the form to Verify the Account is mine and fill what you can remember and see if it works. They are phoning me back so see if it worked or not. So they
    will be trying something else I have used my Card on the Account that i am sure of but i removed the card ages ago.

BlueNose25, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Passwords forgotten

FumingPaladin,

If you would, run through the following guide:
    xbox.com/forgot
    . It covers reseting the password from the console and online. If that can't be accomplished your only other option, which is the last thing covered in the guide, is
    contacting Microsoft Support. Let us know how it goes.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
  5. xBTx CONV1CT
    xBTx CONV1CT Guest
    I have a similar problem, my ex-girlfriends brother set up my account. I asked him to put in my email address but instead put his own by mistake, As I didn't really need to change it at that time I left it alone, but as games progress on I now need to change
    it, and of course he has since he doesn't use this email anymore he has forgotten the password. Is there a way of resetting the password as I have tried the above link but it doesn't exist anymore. Thanks

xBTx CONV1CT, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Misconfigured Win User

My xbox live account

if you have a forgotten password go to xbox.com click sign in then forgotten password or windows live sign in forgotten password and that should be that
  7. The Resistance Win User

Forgotten Password

If you have tried the last resort of Proving You Are The Owner method and failed. Then I am afraid that it looks like you will not get the account back. You could try one last time and phone Xbox Support and try to provide more details, Support staff will
    not just simple change the details because you asked, they need 100% proof you are the owner.
  8. Continue using my Co Win User

forgotten password

9. onyxishere Win User

Forgotten password

10. TheJackah Win User

Forgotten password

Hey there,

Thanks for using the Community Support Forums!

Unfortunately we here are unable to reset your password, as we're not official staff.

You will need to know the e-mail address that you used to sign-up, then you can reset your password at account.microsoft.com.
Thema:

Passwords forgotten

1. Passwords forgotten - Similar Threads - Passwords forgotten

2. Forgotten email and password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten email and password: I have forgotten the email from an account I used to play on a while back I still have the username and might still know the password what can I do? cb9a724a-540d-45c9-a399-32838dae7aed
  3. Forgotten password for Microsoft account used for Halo: MCC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten password for Microsoft account used for Halo: MCC: Hi, I went to play Halo which I have on Steam. I was prompted to re-enter my password for my Microsoft account. The problem is I only made this account as it was needed for Halo back when I...
  4. Locked out of my 20+ year account due to forgotten password+linked authenticator - cant...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my 20+ year account due to forgotten password+linked authenticator - cant...: Enabled and Linked account to Android Authenticator to be a responsible Adult Bought new android phone and reinstalled authenticator Forgot my password to add account back to authenticator app...
  5. Deleted email, forgotten password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Deleted email, forgotten password: A little while ago a couple of my accounts where hacked and as a result I changed my password on my Xbox account as a precaution but to my surprise I found out after that the outlook email I used...
  6. Password forgotten and 2 step verification on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password forgotten and 2 step verification on: Hi I had forgotten my password and went to recover it. I had 2 step verification on and was only able to get a code to my first number, the second number did not receive text messages so I had to...
  7. Forgotten password and account blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgotten password and account blocked: Hello to whom may answer this. I have been trying to get back one of my accounts which I have forgot the password for, for 5 days and I have yet to receive email from Microsoft about my concern,...
  8. My email does not exist anymore and I have forgotten my password, is there anyway to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My email does not exist anymore and I have forgotten my password, is there anyway to get...: The server my email was using (e.g johnsmith@<outlook>.com) was shut down a while ago, and I need to change the email to my account, unfortunately I cannot remember my password as it has been...
  9. Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!: Can anyone help? My son has somehow logged out of Roblox and cannot remember his password to log back in. He never linked his account to an email or phone number so we can't reset it that way....
  10. Forgotten Xbox account email address and password(Xbox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten Xbox account email address and password(Xbox One): My current Xbox account was made when I was a lot younger and I didn't have a phone or any sort of computer system, and so it was made using my brothers email address. my brother no longer uses...