Password change

Discus and support Password change in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can anyone help when my brother changes his password it sends a tex to his phone but after its changed it i find that my password has also changed and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fuck everyone 1, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Password change

Can anyone help when my brother changes his password it sends a tex to his phone but after its changed it i find that my password has also changed and vice versa if I change mine it sends a tex to his phone and changes his password

We have different accounts and different email addresses and I don't have a phone number on my account so I'm now getting very confused as to why this keeps happening

Any help would be appreciated thankyou

:)

Fuck everyone 1, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Mister Getafix Win User

Password change

Hi there!

If you can access the app on your phone we suggest navigating to the settings screen and then signing out and signing back in.

This should prompt it to ask for the password and you can enter the new one.

If it does not, be sure to uninstall the app, power off the device for 5 mins and then sign back in and reinstall the app.

Post back and let us know how that goes!
  3. Leo Invictus Win User

password change?

If you have not yet purchased your new slim, I would change the passord ASAP here at Xbox.com, and then also at the Xbox.com site, you might want to go to "My Account," and then
    Xbox Profile Protection (in case the link does not work, it can be found under the "Settings and Preferences" column). From there, you will see a list of your consoles that do not
    require a password for sign-in. If your old console is listed there, you should click "require profile download" for that console. Then if access to your profile is attempted on the old console, it should prompt them for the WLID and password.
  4. Limited Dreams Win User

Password change

Hello toro1471, please contact Xbox at support.xbox.com/contact-us

Be sure to have all your account information with you so the call can be faster
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Password Change

Hello
    Je’Andre Murphy

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and see what might be causing that issue.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. Epoozz Win User

Password Change

Intenta recuperar la contraseña y si no puedes contacta a soporte de xbox para que te ayuden a recuperar su cuenta
Thema:

Password change

1. Password change - Similar Threads - Password change

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts wont let me sign in or change password. Please help!: I am trying to change the microsoft main alias on a different account so I can change it to this email because I dont use the other one and its just a hastle to remember the password and sign in....
  5. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  6. Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way I can get the number changed so I can reset my password?: The password for my Microsoft account with Outlook needs to be reset, but when I get the option to send a code to a phone number, it's a phone number I haven't used before. I tried to change it in...
  7. Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed password creates security alert that forces me to change my password again in a loop: I have changed my password because I forgot the last one, now when I log in with the new password it says "We detected unusual activity on your MS account ... we believe your credentials are at...
  8. Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my account back after a hacker changed the email and the password?: Recently, I foolishly joined a discord server from a link in a Minecraft server. Once I did, it asked me to verify my microsoft account, which should have been a red flag. However, I continued...
  9. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  10. Forced to change password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forced to change password: Why in the **** does microsoft constantly force me to change my password? Claiming suspicious activity. I have several computers and the full range of Xboxs and every time this happens I have to...