Pass through for the xbox 360 on the xbox one

Discus and support Pass through for the xbox 360 on the xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've personally done it, on day one actually, and at the time there's definitely a bit of latency so I really wouldn't recommend gaming on the 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SRT392, Jan 2, 2014.

1. VulcanVFX
    VulcanVFX Guest

I've personally done it, on day one actually, and at the time there's definitely a bit of latency so I really wouldn't recommend gaming on the 360 while doing this but I was using it to switch to my 360 party and then playing games on my XB1.

VulcanVFX, Oct 31, 2018
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

using xbox360 or xbox 1

3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Game pass and xbox 360

There are Xbox 360 games included in the Game Pass, but you can't use Game Pass on your Xbox 360 console.

Only on Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility you can play the 360 Games
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Game pass and xbox 360

You can use Game Pass for 360 games that are backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

Unfortunately, the copy protection method on the Xbox 360 console doesn't have the concept of "renting" a game.

On the 360 console, you own a game forever, or not. There is no "owning a game until your Game Pass subscription ends".

Therefore, even though there are Xbox 360 games included in the Game Pass, you can't use Game Pass on your Xbox 360 console. Only on Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility.
  5. Pure Ratchet Win User

Pass xbox 360 through xbox one

I wouldn't think it would be an issue to simply play your 360 the normal way. I'm sure the servers have a good 5 years left.
  6. sgt longbow Win User

Pass xbox 360 through xbox one

yes but you dont know if ms has it so i say " xbox on, run 360,play halo" then you have a touch free 360 system + all the features of xb1.
Thema:

1. Pass through for the xbox 360 on the xbox one - Similar Threads - Pass through 360

2. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  3. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  4. What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download GTA V through Game Pass and then buy it on disc: Will be my saved data from that gta from gamepass be on disc version of gta? ba5b78de-9169-45a6-ab70-12815e6d2a33
  5. I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to...: I paid for a Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription through Verizon's+play and according to Verizon my Xbox ultimate game pass Subscription is active and paid for. But Xbox is saying that it never...
  6. How do Minecraft Java edition working through my game pass subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do Minecraft Java edition working through my game pass subscription.: As the title says, I have game pass, and included with it is minecraft, but i cannot get the launcher to go past the enter a username for minecraft java edition. I pick the profile name that I...
  7. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  8. playing pc game pass games through boosteroid help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing pc game pass games through boosteroid help: my pc is very basic but i can play top games through boosteroid as long as i own the game on steam,I have game pass ultimate so is it possible to play pc game pass games (cities skylines 2)...
  9. Error installing MS Flight Sim through Xbox Game Pass (Win11) - Error 0x80070002

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error installing MS Flight Sim through Xbox Game Pass (Win11) - Error 0x80070002: I cannot install MS Flight Sim w/Xbox Game Pass on Win11. Gives an error in the Install Queue (Error 0x80070002). No other information given. I do have other Xbox Game Pass games installed ~8...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate inaccessible through my Windows 10 PC, and my Xbox 360, and it only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate inaccessible through my Windows 10 PC, and my Xbox 360, and it only...: I just bought the Xbox One X, and an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, as well as other subscriptions. I have had no problems with the Xbox One X, and have used the Game Pass Ultimate on it with no...