pascode help

Discus and support pascode help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive had a old 360 given of a friend and its got pascode on for some games and some play ive registerd with micrasoft and tryed their reset to no avail... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EvilBinkie37839, Oct 11, 2019.

  1. pascode help


    ive had a old 360 given of a friend and its got pascode on for some games and some play ive registerd with micrasoft and tryed their reset to no avail anyone help. the xbox is not registard to me and i carnt get hold of the chap i got it of

    :)
     
    EvilBinkie37839, Oct 11, 2019
    #1
  2. EvilBinkie37839 Win User

    pascode help

    it was for daughter i think ill leave it . will be getting xbox one at xmas thanks
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

    pascode help

    Hello EvilBinkie37839,

    Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, have you tried to register the device at the
    Devices Website? When you go to the devices website you should be able to register the device using the serial number.

    If you are still unable to register the device, you may need to Contact Xbox Support for further assistance. When you contact support they should be able to get the console registered to your account and then from there they should be able to assist
    you with resetting your passcode.

    If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. Rumplestilscar Win User

    pascode help

    If you got it off someone j believe you would have to contact them for the info but considering the xbox might be linked to his or her personal account on xbox. You will probably not be able to play the games that are installed on the system that require
    a passcode.
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

    Can't disable Parental Control or remember parental password.

    If there is a parental pascode on the console, it wasn't a new xbox. They don't come with a pascode set up on them. I suggest contacting Amazon and reporting them for a fraudulent listing. You might be able to get your money back that way.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    How to overide family password on 2nd hand Xbox 360

    Request a call back from support for the pascode reset proccess

    Fyi you have to erase everyrhing
Thema:

pascode help

Loading...
  1. pascode help - Similar Threads - pascode help

  2. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  8. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  9. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  10. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...