Party voice chat only works via headset

Discus and support Party voice chat only works via headset in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I linked my Xbox with Discord account, I successfully joined Discord voice chat on Xbox. However, regardless of what i select as party audio output... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PYCapache, Oct 18, 2022.

1. PYCapache
    PYCapache Guest

I linked my Xbox with Discord account, I successfully joined Discord voice chat on Xbox. However, regardless of what i select as party audio output (Headset, Speakers, Headset and Speakers) the voice chat always coming from headset plugged into controller.

Normally you wear stereo headphones connected to monitor, so you can't put Xbox headset with them, i just place it on a table and use as microphone. Why i should chose between listening game or friend?

How do i force voice chat output through HDMI with game audio?

:)

PYCapache, Oct 18, 2022
  2. PYCapache Win User

Explain me,

how am i suppose to wear the headset with chat, when i am wearing headphones to listen game audio?
  3. PYCapache Win User

[​IMG]
    Isn't that thing for it?

If not, what that thing is for?
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

This option normally only enables the game group, not the xbox group.

And it makes the sound split through the headset, and game sound through the speaker, when available.
  5. PYCapache Win User

And how am i supposed to listen what other players in party say if i can't wear this headset?

I remember the selection menu allowed to select party voice chat output prior to linking with Discord account, and i did select "Speakers" option so i can listen game and other people in party. Why can't it work anymore?
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

I don't know about this function on discord.

But for the console, unfortunately it is not possible. Only by the Headset
Thema:

1. Party voice chat only works via headset - Similar Threads - Party voice chat

2. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  3. My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.: I have been using the xbox game bar on windows 11 for quite some time now, but recently when I join a party with my friends they have been telling me my audio cuts off at random (Usually 10...
  4. Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat: bought this wireless mic awhile back for the xbox one worked fine then come to get it connected to my xbox series x but it seems as though when everything is connected and the mic is fliped down...
  5. Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...: Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try joining the party again a while later.” It’s really annoying as I was playing with my mates, then the Xbox...
  6. Hello i am not sure what to do as i can send party voice chat invites but when i enter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i am not sure what to do as i can send party voice chat invites but when i enter...: Hello i am not sure what to do as i can send party voice chat invites but when i enter games i cannot send in game invites to my friend or receive them, the games i have tried are texas chainsaw...
  7. Party chat works, and picks up my voice , but when I enter a game,(even when not in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat works, and picks up my voice , but when I enter a game,(even when not in...: I can’t hear people even when it says they’re talking? But I can hear the game, and party chat works fine. This really sucks with games like apex over watch cod, etc. I’ve checked all my settings...
  8. Party chat echo issues, only repeting others voices

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat echo issues, only repeting others voices: So when I'm in party chat my mic will repeat others voices, I have changed headset reset console turned down tv replaced controller it is set to headset only I'm absolutely stumped Help me please!...
  9. Please make it so we can have our voice and party/game chat in our recordings.

in XboX Insiders
    Please make it so we can have our voice and party/game chat in our recordings.: it's a win win for players and xbox players make content or just record funny times while for xbox it's better because Playstation already has this feature you don't want to fall behind do you?...
  10. Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted: Hello everybody, I'm here for advice of how to solve my problem (which is like a riddle from the Greek mythology and only the Best can succeed). I have a full modern Win11-PC with all the...