Party section bug

Discus and support Party section bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I bring up the party section and try to click something (eg: Party overlay, Party controls, Show text chat, Leave the party) it forces me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NNINJA STRIKE, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Party section bug

Whenever I bring up the party section and try to click something (eg: Party overlay, Party controls, Show text chat, Leave the party) it forces me to the top (Looking for group). This is with using the new Xbox update with that horizontal guide.

:)

NNINJA STRIKE, Oct 21, 2017
  2. DankMormons
    DankMormons Guest
    Xbox Party Chat Bug/Glitch - One person leaves, everyone disconnects

Me and a group of friends have been having an issue with xbox live party chat where if one person leaves the party for any reason it causes everyone in the party to suddenly disconnect all at once. It's very frustrating and we want it to be fixed asap. Also
    if thers a bug reportinf section in the forums, i'm sorry for posting in the wrong section.

DankMormons, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Ooh im good
    Ooh im good Guest
    Party Bug

I haven't had this problem, hope this helps.

Ooh im good, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Kiesey Win User

Xbox app

Hey, This could be due to your phone signal, if you have a weak signal you won't get a good connection to the Xbox Party, Is this happening when you are using mobile data or when you are on Wifi?

Please make sure to report this bug in the in-app feedback section.
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Party bug

Hello there @Sterpant, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following
    steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500
    (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you
    to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

Feel free to give us your feedback by voting below if the reply was helpful!
  6. Tainted Her0 Win User

Party bug?

I've had a similar issue with astro a50 wireless headset i had to re-sync it with the base by holding the game button and the dolby button for 10 seconds.

If it's not your headset the only other two options it could be is you need to open your ports on your router to strengthen your NAT and connect better to the call of duty servers. (you can double-check your connection to the
    COD servers by going in-game to settings going to console info and about and seeing if your NAT says "open". If that doesn't help your last resort is uninstalling the game and re-installing it. Install it directly to your internal console memory for faster
    startup and better connection. I hope this helps!
  7. LoftyBee Win User

Party Bug

" Echo " can be really annoying, especially if there's 7 or 8 of you in a party, sounds like your at a bad rave ;)
  8. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Party Bug

The only time I've experienced anything similar is when the person whose mic icon is flashing is causing "echo" for everyone else.

Mind you, simply unplugging the offending headset and reconnecting it usually fixes it.
Thema:

Party section bug

1. Party section bug - Similar Threads - Party section bug

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  4. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  5. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  6. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  7. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  8. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  9. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  10. Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.: I try starting a party and it’s grayed out. I try joining a party and it doesn't even attempt to join. Please fix 9d4e6763-b7b4-44ef-ad87-3eb76a1cc5ba