Party Quality

Discus and support Party Quality in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a brand new wired remote today and a new headset but the headset isn't the problem it is the remote when it is plugged into the wired remote the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Husky876, Jun 30, 2020.

  1. Husky876
    Husky876 Guest

    Party Quality


    I got a brand new wired remote today and a new headset but the headset isn't the problem it is the remote when it is plugged into the wired remote the quality is constantly static to others in the party and it echoes constantly (something I absolutely
    hate) and I've tried everything like blowing out the ports resetting and stuff like that but it never works I really dont want to have to buy another remote is there any possible way to make the quality good?

    :)
     
    Husky876, Jun 30, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. SavagedPanda04 Win User
  3. UNSEEN7110 Win User

    Party Quality

    Turn your volume down to stop the echo and go to the link the person put in the replys
  4. McWeedMan Smoke Win User

    Party Quality

    i had this problem with my wireless controller while i was charging it while gaming... i thought that wired one wouldn't have this issue... sorry to hear that, try to contact support
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Party Chat Quality

    Noise cancellation requires removal of certain frequencies from the sound which will affect quality when everything is being taken in by the same microphone. The only way to stop it is to turn it off
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Party Chat Quality

    Hi, thanks for the feedback!

    I'm glad to hear that now everything is working better

    Take care in the meantime!
Thema:

Party Quality

Loading...
  1. Party Quality - Similar Threads - Party Quality

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is...
  4. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  5. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  6. Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

    in XboX Insiders
    Parties broken and it’s really bothering me: ^^ submitted by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my...
  8. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  9. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  10. Xbox wireless headset party chat quality.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset party chat quality.: I recently bought the Starfield Wireless headset and everything seems perfect except for the mic quality in Party chat on the xbox. My friends say that I sound like I'm speaking through a laptop...