Party problems

Discus and support Party problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't leave party chats without being kicked or turning Xbox off 52ba0100-f77c-42bd-84bc-dd335c311f91 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dalo Drake, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Dalo Drake
    Dalo Drake Guest

Party problems

I can't leave party chats without being kicked or turning Xbox off

:)

Dalo Drake, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Constantly having party chat issues

You too huh? EVERY SINGLE PERSON on my friends list tell me they also have party chat problems. I also have these party chat problems. Most people I talk to in online games tell me they also have these party chat problems.

The console is over a year old now and WE STILL HAVE THESE PARTY CHAT PROBLEMS!

FIX YOUR PARTY CHAT PROBLEMS MICROSOFT!

BadassBert007, Oct 16, 2017
  3. themann2488
    themann2488 Guest
    party problems.

Hello my friend and i have been having a ton of problems with parties for about 3 days now. The first 2 days he said my voice was cutting out so bad he could hardly understand me, yet i didn't have any problems with his voice or lag problems. The voice
    cutting out has gone away but now we ether can't connect to each others parties or we lag out of them in less then 1 minute.

We have tried restarting both our internets, did the network check from the xbox and nether of us got a nat warning. We had never had problems before so any ideas or things to try? or is this possibly a microsoft problem? thanks for any replies

themann2488, Oct 16, 2017
  4. AustinTS12 Win User

Party problem's

Hi,

There currently is a service issue affecting party chat. They're actively working on getting it resolved now. In the meantime I would suggest you keep a look out on the service status page or sign up for a text message to be notified when the issue is resolved
    here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

-Please try hard reseting your console (hold the power button on the console for 8-10sec. , and power back up) that seems to help resolve it for some users.
    Did this occur because of the update?
  5. Misses Joust Win User

problems with party

G'day Buzz K1ng. Try starting the party before you launch Forza, or have one of your friends start the party and send you a notification. Is there any change when trying one of those methods?
  6. BongKaos Win User

party problems.

Live is not down, just some communications..
  7. DolfyuttSrednaz Win User

party problems.

I have been having problems with XBL in general. Can't send messages, invites, and I kept getting signed out at random times. Xbox hasn't been very helpful at all either. Let me know if you find out anything.
  8. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Problem with parties

Alright Metroid :).

Just to add some extra info here is a
    troubleshooting guide on parties
    for the xbox one. And a little more general LIVE troubleshooting info

here

(Some advice/steps may be repeated).

Hope you get it sorted out.
Thema:

Party problems

1. Party problems - Similar Threads - Party problems

2. [PC Problem] Xbox app/Xbox game bar Is making my microphone in the parties sound glitchy

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [PC Problem] Xbox app/Xbox game bar Is making my microphone in the parties sound glitchy: This happened very recently and I don't know what the problem is I just think I'm going to have to stop using the service on my computer. "Solutions I have already tried"...
  3. I have Enforcement problem, I can't access the chat room or party and send a message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Enforcement problem, I can't access the chat room or party and send a message: I was trying to tell him by these shortcut [mod removed] =" for know you was killing us in game" but I was in hurry so I couldn't complete the sentence and my English not that good I wrote this by...
  4. I'm having a problem with my controller and headset I can't hear anything aside party and...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having a problem with my controller and headset I can't hear anything aside party and...: I cant hear anything until I plug my mic in at different speeds it's very annoying does anyone have a fix? submitted by /u/RemoteAd4855 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Game Bar party chat problems.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar party chat problems.: Hello, I am having a couple problems with xbox game bar party chat on PC. I tried looking up some answers but it kept giving me answers to xbox one problems. Problems: 1. Super quiet in the...
  6. Is anyone else having problems joining parties?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having problems joining parties?: Me and 2 of my friends aren’t able to start or join a party. Wondering if anyone is having the same issues. submitted by /u/Free_francious [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox party keeps saying connecting and then it kicks me help me with this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox party keeps saying connecting and then it kicks me help me with this problem: Every time I join a party it keeps Saying connecting on my Xbox party e7b54fe3-5e89-4c0d-ac32-9b137a8d9543
  8. WMM active cause Problems with Party and Nat

in XboX Insiders
    WMM active cause Problems with Party and Nat: Hey There, Since WMM Tag is in Alpha Skip Ahead integrated it cause Problems like, No Nat Type Party Audio wont Connect Some Multiolay issues When deactivate it works fine, with active i also...
  9. Problem with Xbox parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox parties: My Xbox is currently not letting me join or create parties. I have tested my NAT type and it says it is open and my WiFi is connected and working well. I am all up to date on my subscriptions and...
  10. Administration problem dealing with third-party firewall, I want to use lan connection in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Administration problem dealing with third-party firewall, I want to use lan connection in...: Here's my situation: I want to play minecraft with my bro using the lan connection. However, we could not find each other's lan world when firewall turns on. I don't want to play minecraft while...