Party mode...chat...profile issues

Discus and support Party mode...chat...profile issues in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Half of social features not working. Party feature inoperable and I can no longer access my profile. This started today in the middle of playing call... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by sarah wall1, Nov 2, 2022.

1. sarah wall1
    sarah wall1 Guest

Half of social features not working. Party feature inoperable and I can no longer access my profile. This started today in the middle of playing call of duty black ops cold war

:)

sarah wall1, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Multiple people are reporting the same issue, so it seems to be an Xbox server issue. You can report the issue at http://xbox.com/status
  3. RoMoGAMER Win User

The Modder

Mufinz1337, when you're tired of being bothered with all the modder invaders out there, start up a party chat. You don't don't have to even chat with anyone. As long as party chat is on, Dark Souls plays in offline mode. Party chat = Offline mode.
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Turtle Beach headset issue in Party Chat

Someone mention in another thread I think it was Az, that if there is no green ring (mic indicator) in the party screen, that means your in the party but not in the party chat, press the menu button and select party chat.

I used to get this issue a lot, since I changed to energy save mode, I have never had this issue.
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

party snap issue with no kinect

turn on xbox,party up, unsnap party, load the beta and play happily in party chat, don't snap the party again, send invites through there profile and you shouldn't have an issue.
  6. R3d P01nt Win User

Can You Turn Online Off?

Just go into party chat and you'll be in offline mode.
Thema:

1. Party mode...chat...profile issues - Similar Threads - Party mode chat

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  6. how to fix xbox party not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix xbox party not working: "Background apps permission for Xbox are turned off others may not be able to hear you" i keep getting this message when i try to start or join a party. I can hear the party but they can't hear...
  7. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  8. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  9. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  10. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...