Party issues with getting kicked and unable to hear anyone

Discus and support Party issues with getting kicked and unable to hear anyone in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I have two problems ever since we had a thunderstorm that killed my old router and got a new one. The first issue is that sometimes I start... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NoahPacheco, Jun 29, 2022.

1. NoahPacheco
    NoahPacheco Guest

So I have two problems ever since we had a thunderstorm that killed my old router and got a new one.

The first issue is that sometimes I start connecting in the party and then suddenly kicked out without notice. I check and see that it says to Start a Party. This happens more often than my second problem.

The second issue happens less frequently but is more annoying, in that without warning, I suddenly cannot hear anyone and nobody can hear me. The party itself looks fine, no one connecting or muted, but no sound blips from anyone except me. Switching in and out of game chat, leaving then joining the party, and muting and unmuting the party does not work. My privacy settings or the mic itself are not the problem. I don't think it's bad connection because I would be playing online and don't lag or disconnect, just the party. Leaving and starting a new party can work but it's not guaranteed, and sometimes I can only hear one or two people but not everyone else. I'd have to keep making new parties to solve the issue but that's not really ideal, being such and inconvenience. The only way to surely solve the issue is to reset my xbox. Even then it's only temporary until it happens again.

Lastly, this issue has been happening to my sister as well, in the same house. I'm not sure how to solve this issue but I'm convinced it's the new router somehow causing this. But how? Why just party chat? How could I solve this permanently? Help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

:)

NoahPacheco, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Noah welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Try the following!

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  3. Casual Platinum Win User

Problems with party chat

My friends and I have had tremendous issues with the party chat. Often times, we find that although our equipment is in working condition, we are unable to hear each other in party chat. Also, it sometimes kicks us from the parties even though our internet
    connection is uninterrupted.
  4. M11NTY Win User

Unable to hear anyone in party chat!

My nat type is: OPEN
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

what's your nat type?
  6. M11NTY Win User

anything i need to do with my PC? Sorry i forgot to mention this was happening on my PC.
Thema:

1. Party issues with getting kicked and unable to hear anyone - Similar Threads - Party issues getting

2. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  3. Experiencing party issues? Let me hear

in XboX Insiders
    Experiencing party issues? Let me hear: Anyone else experiencing party issues? Like a friend saying “disconnect” when joining a party. Explain your issues submitted by /u/Standard-Low5624 [link] [comments]
  4. Party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party issue: Everytime I join a party it says that I was removed like as if I was kicked and when I start a party and someone joins it says that they are disconnected I have restarted my console and my wifi...
  5. Xbox party Issue with Warframe

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party Issue with Warframe: So I’m having issues with my Xbox party chat, specifically when playing warframe. When I sit on the ship everything is fine but as soon as I create an online lobby I can’t hear anything in my...
  6. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  7. Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue: hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a perplexing issue that has recently arisen with my Xbox Series X/S. In the past two weeks, I've encountered a...
  8. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  9. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  10. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8