Party Icon!

Discus and support Party Icon! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please add the party icon back to the xbox. Makes it easier when you're running down your list of friend and it shows when someone is already in a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Honey x Killah, Jun 26, 2019.

  1. Party Icon!


    Please add the party icon back to the xbox. Makes it easier when you're running down your list of friend and it shows when someone is already in a party by having the party icon next to their name so I don't waste my time inviting someone or taking the
    extra step to selecting "Join" just to see if they are actively in a party with others. Thanks

    :)
     
    Honey x Killah, Jun 26, 2019
    #1
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

    Party Icon!

    Yes, they changed some of the iconography with the latest round of Windows and Xbox updates to better display where people are and what they're doing. The headset icon (or Kinect icon) will show if they are in a party using a mic or Kinect for chat.
    It'll also show if they're on PC and either using the new Xbox features in Windows with Game Bar, Game Pass, or Discord connections, or an Xbox console. If you're not seeing that represented, please let us know, and we can provide some details on how to report
    that bug to the Xbox team.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

    Party Icon!

    Best thing to do would be to post and let others support it at the
    Xbox Feedback site.
    Can't guarantee that anything will change, but that's the best place to get it supported and noticed.
  4. Honey x Killah Win User

    Party Icon!

    Just saw it. Don’t like it and the people i play with are confused about it too. I keep getting invites while I’m in an active party with my friends. They need to return the 3 person icon so it appears next to the name.
  5. DevikM Win User

    Party Icon!

    That feature actually works
  6. AngelObullets Win User

    Party Icon!

    Hi there Honey x Killah

    I think there is still a icon beside them to see if they are in a party or not.
Thema:

Party Icon!

Loading...
  1. Party Icon! - Similar Threads - Party Icon

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is...
  4. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  5. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  6. Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

    in XboX Insiders
    Parties broken and it’s really bothering me: ^^ submitted by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my...
  8. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  9. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  10. party icon isnt showing up on friends profile

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party icon isnt showing up on friends profile: About a week and a half ago friend a on their xbox profile it stopped showing the headphones icon next to their name signifying that they're in a party. I can't view who's in their party or join...