Party, Friends, and Achievements harder then it should be.

Discus and support Party, Friends, and Achievements harder then it should be. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On the 360, everything was so easy, going to party chat, was easy. Viewing your friends list, was easy, and looking the achievements was easy as heck.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MASTASLICE, Jan 2, 2014.

1. MASTASLICE
    MASTASLICE Guest

On the 360, everything was so easy, going to party chat, was easy. Viewing your friends list, was easy, and looking the achievements was easy as heck. It feels as though everything is a app on xbox one. When i use to a achievement on 360, ill open it, and
    read how i got it, and since it was easy, look at the other achievement, as well since it was there and easy to look around. Now, the Xbox One makes achievements worthless. Friends list, is okay, but same thing goes to party, everything feels like a app, not
    easy to move around at all

:)

MASTASLICE, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    Co-op

I didn't write this,

"You need to both follow each other on Xbox One. Then in Zoo Tycoon, you can go to the Game Menu (press pause). Then select Zoo Friends List. You will need to save the zoo to the cloud. Do so. In your Zoo Friends List, click Add Friend and then Invite to
    Party. Choose your partner. They should "Accept and Play" the invite. You will join a party and they should be added to your Zoo Friends List. Select their name and then choose Invite to Zoo. The "Come On Over to My Place" achievement should unlock right away
    when you invite them. When they invite you following the same process and you choose to join and load into the game into their zoo, the "You in? I'm Coming Round" achievement will unlock."

Eggnogga, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Party or private chat?

If you go to the friends app and view your friends profile, you should be able to invite them to a party chat. Either that or open the party app, start a party, then invite your friend.

Slow GIN Fizz, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

"Xbox.....snap party" I can now quickly send party invites, go in and out of party chat, see everyone in the party. "Xbox....unsnap".....Easy enough for me. I could care less about achievements, but imagine I can snap it too??

Burnin TODI, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Seems just as easy to me just different, which is what I want from a NEW console

WordedTrout24, Jan 3, 2014
  6. LTA Soldier
    LTA Soldier Guest
    friends list should defo open a list, i dont want to go through that whole profile menu just to see my friends list, i dont care about the activity feeds tbh and don't really see the deal with the whole follow malarky but i am sure that's for those youtubers
    and the like, its all a bit extra for me when i just wanna quickly see who's online.

Yeah it's quicker with voice commands but i still think the controller could do with some ui loving aswell, it's not always ideal to be shouting commands at my xbox, just a few basic text menus for the pad for the days using kinect isn't really an option.

LTA Soldier, Jan 3, 2014
  7. Pin the activity tile super quick

WordedTrout24, Jan 3, 2014
  8. Party, Friends, and Achievements harder then it should be.

[quote user="WordedTrout24"]

Seems just as easy to me just different, which is what I want from a NEW console

[/quote]

^This.

Goth Vampirella, Jan 3, 2014
  9. Achievements are not meant to be easy. I want to see them get more difficult.

Karch V Amadeo, Jan 3, 2014
  10. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest
    ^ I think that what the op ment by. I think he or she means by view achievements. It can be handey if u where compairing you with someone else. But to see the achievement u just earned. I can tell u and that said person there is a message what u earned.

Dakrkplayer2, Jan 3, 2014
  11. MLC ELITE
    MLC ELITE Guest
    Bring back recent players list... I cannot even send a friend request cause i cannot memorize the exact gamer tag of the person i played online with?????

MLC ELITE, Jan 4, 2014
  12. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    ^^ This. That is really what they need the most.

brandiesel1, Oct 31, 2018
  13. Burnin TODI Win User

"Xbox.....snap party" I can now quickly send party invites, go in and out of party chat, see everyone in the party. "Xbox....unsnap".....Easy enough for me. I could care less about achievements, but imagine I can snap it too??
  14. MLC ELITE Win User

Bring back recent players list... I cannot even send a friend request cause i cannot memorize the exact gamer tag of the person i played online with?????
  15. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

^ I think that what the op ment by. I think he or she means by view achievements. It can be handey if u where compairing you with someone else. But to see the achievement u just earned. I can tell u and that said person there is a message what u earned.
  16. Karch V Amadeo Win User

Achievements are not meant to be easy. I want to see them get more difficult.
  17. WordedTrout24 Win User

Seems just as easy to me just different, which is what I want from a NEW console
Thema:

1. Party, Friends, and Achievements harder then it should be. - Similar Threads - Party Friends Achievements

2. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  5. My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends can only sometimes hear me in voice parties.: I have been using the xbox game bar on windows 11 for quite some time now, but recently when I join a party with my friends they have been telling me my audio cuts off at random (Usually 10...
  6. I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having an issue where I join a party through Xbox game bar and my friends can hear me...: I have already tried deleting and reinstalling 649adc95-eb59-4e8a-8582-a0c691632a05
  7. Cussing in private party with friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cussing in private party with friends: Can I and my friends swear at each other in a game lobby or private party? 4e4ddbb0-b3a9-46c8-84c7-4964fbc985a4
  8. If I am in a private party with my friends can I cuss in that party I have a mild form of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I am in a private party with my friends can I cuss in that party I have a mild form of...: If I am in a private party with my friends can I cuss in that party I have a mild form of Tourettes and I can't control what I say 8d1fe812-1d3a-4523-8d77-eed0cb121885
  9. Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t invite friends to play free to play games but can invite them to party .: recently upgraded from a Xbox one s to a Xbox one series s . Now that I have got my new series s I cannot invite friends to free to play games such as fortnite or warzone . I have talked two...
  10. Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does rainbow six seige kick me out of the entire game when i am partied up with friends...: Every match that we start lets me pick my operator for round 1 and then kicks me out of the game. I then have to start up the game and reconnect to the game is was just in and then i can play the...