Party connection issues

Discus and support Party connection issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just recently, I have had problems with connecting and staying in parties. I have checked my network and multiplayer connection and it says there are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Perun Vrah, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Perun Vrah
    Perun Vrah Guest

Party connection issues

Just recently, I have had problems with connecting and staying in parties. I have checked my network and multiplayer connection and it says there are no problems, I have no problem connection and staying in multiplayer games either.

Plus, when I am in a party and get disconnected, I get the error code 0x89231804 and it says there is no available error information. Is it me or is it the new update?

Many thanks.

:)

Perun Vrah, Oct 22, 2017
  2. Party connection issues

Why would I contact Xbox Support when I already post here? Anyways all they are going to tell me to try doing troubleshooting steps when they won't work and like I said this is not happening to just me.

Relayed Switch, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Party connection issues

Me and all my friends are having the same problem about the party system so I believe this has nothing to do with our connection. I even found a few topics people posted about the same problem. Me and my friends are having trouble connecting with on party
    chats when we connect we lag out and sometimes it's not only me it's everybody that lags out. Sometimes when I join a party it starts to glitch out. Microsoft please have this looked into and fix as soon as possible, this party problem is getting frustrated.

Relayed Switch, Oct 22, 2017
  4. svrangerchrista Win User

Party connection issue

Can you connect to your friend while you are alone? Can you connect to a third party? and then connect to your friend? Can your friends connect to each other? What happens when you and your friends try to connect?
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Issue Connecting With Party

6. WebAJS Win User

Issue Connecting With Party

I may have just found the answer, it appears that my friend and my Xboxes both are running on the same channel on the router (C: 5) does anyone know a quick fix for this? Or if this is a definite issue that could cause this problem?

Thanks again!
  7. ShaunPerry Win User

Connecting to party issues

Thanks Az. I'll keep an eye on that one.
  8. Azrael008uk Win User

Connecting to party issues

In the case of "Fear The Doctor" above... this isn't a Party Chat error like the OP is having.

You simply have to push the Menu button and select "Party Chat" because for some reason on rare occasions it puts you in a party but not in party chat.
Thema:

Party connection issues

1. Party connection issues - Similar Threads - Party connection issues

2. Party connection issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party connection issues: Whenever I join Xbox parties of 4 or more people my Xbox will start to show me as connecting forever and than kick me. But in other occasions when I finish connecting I will just hear no one for a...
  3. Party Chat Connection Issues - 9/14/21

in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat Connection Issues - 9/14/21: For the last two days, I have had connectivity issues when attempting to join or create a party, never a problem previously. The console crashes to the Home screen in each case. Hard resets have...
  4. Xbox Party connection issues over Ethernet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party connection issues over Ethernet: Hi there, I'm fortunate enough to have already realised a workaround for this issue but here goes. For some reason, my friend and I cannot connect to an Xbox party whenever my Xbox Series X is...
  5. Issue: Party "Connecting..." Whenever I host

in XboX Insiders
    Issue: Party "Connecting..." Whenever I host: I have installed the latest Alpha Skip Ahead build and I seem to be having issues with Parties whenever I host them and friend joins it forever remains them as "Connecting..." on my end and on...
  6. Party Chat issues just shows connecting

in XboX Insiders
    Party Chat issues just shows connecting: Anyone else having issues regularly with Party chat. Half the time it will get stuck showing connecting and won’t connect to party chat. On OS version 10.0.19041.4704. Unsure with ring I’m in...
  7. Mic connection issues I can't join parties??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic connection issues I can't join parties??: I checked my network it says all services available yet i cant join games or parties... I can create lobbies ive had randoms join me. It say i have a network setting issue......
  8. Mic connectivity issues in parties but not in-game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic connectivity issues in parties but not in-game: I'm having a problem with my mic when it comes to parties and games. So for some reason whenever I join or create a party the "We were unable to find a microphone for these people" alert pops up...
  9. Xbox app party connection issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app party connection issues: For a month or so, I’ve been using the xbox app on my phone to talk to my sibling’s group of friends. It was all alright until yesterday. Out of nowhere, the app’s connection with the party...
  10. Xbox App Party Chat Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Party Chat Connectivity Issues: Problem: My friend and I use the Xbox Party Chat app on Windows 10 to talk while gaming on the Xbox One. He is a streamer and for some odd reason it is the only way he can have his setup...