Party connection error

Discus and support Party connection error in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys. I am just having trouble with connecting to parties. It comes up with “ party connection error”: I have been hot spotting from my phone on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SSZ Squared, May 12, 2024.

1. SSZ Squared
    SSZ Squared Guest

Party connection error

Hi guys.

I am just having trouble with connecting to parties. It comes up with “ party connection error”:

I have been hot spotting from my phone on Xbox series s for 2 years. After last update on my Xbox. I can not connect to party chat. It comes up with UPNP not successful. But this has been like that in the past two years and I was still able to connect to party chat! My subscription is still ok

Is anyone else having this issue…? I have unplugged it and also check my hotspot. Any help would be good!

:)

SSZ Squared, May 12, 2024
  2. WizMan23-BF61DE22-BC Win User

Every time I join a party or host one and someone joins me it gives me and error code and then later disconnects me from the party.

I am having the same issue. Can't connect to party, then party errors out 30 seconds later
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Party connection error

Hi SSZ, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, change your connection DNS.

Follow these steps:

Go to Profile and System > Settings > General > Network Settings.

Select the network you're connected to, then select Advanced settings > Manual

On the DNS field, input these:

Primary: 8.8.8.8

Secondary: 8.8.4.4

Save settings.

I hope this helps.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Party Connection error

Hello,

Apologies for the late reply, my router is a Technicolor TG588v v2

Thanks for your assistance.
    No worries,

Unfortunately we've confirmed that this device will not support multiple consoles with an Open NAT. This is what is causing the issue with allowing for both consoles to connect and function properly. You'll need to use a different network device to allow
    both consoles to connect at the same time.

You'll want to reach out to your ISP to check and see if they offer another device that will allow for multiple consoles to connect with an Open NAT.

Sorry for the bad news, but I hope they can help with another device!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. FifaPlayer12332 Win User

Party Connection error

Hello,

Apologies for the late reply, my router is a Technicolor TG588v v2

Thanks for your assistance.
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Party Connection error

Hey there FifaPlayer12332,

It's very likely that your router doesn't support multiple consoles with an Open NAT. We can take a look though and see if there is any options. Can you please provide us your router's manufacturer and model number?

Thanks so much!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

Party connection error

1. Party connection error - Similar Threads - Party connection error

2. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  3. How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D)

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my party chat connection? (Error 0x8924000D): For a while I’ve been unable to connect to friends party chats and it gives my this error. I’ve switched my Upnp on and switched ports and restarted my router and my console. It still says that...
  4. Can’t connect to parties, can someone help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to parties, can someone help: I can’t cant connect to a party, everytime I join my profile picture goes gray for a second like I’m in game chat, then it says “disconnected” under everyone’s name, then I start connecting and...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. My PC Xbox app won’t connect to party.

in XboX Insiders
    My PC Xbox app won’t connect to party.: I tried to repair it and it still hasn’t worked. This happened after the most recent update submitted by /u/truckersmc116 [link] [comments]
  7. Parties show I am in and connected but am diconnected.

in XboX Insiders
    Parties show I am in and connected but am diconnected.: This is a bit tough to explain but I''ll do my best. I was in a party and it said I was connected and even showed I was talking. Two people had disconnected earlier and showed as disconnected but...
  8. How do I fix connecting to party glitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix connecting to party glitch: Every time I join a party I start connecting, and this lasts about 30 seconds to a minute and then I disconnect and get an error. I’ve tried a bunch of stuff including; Clearing dns, tested nat...
  9. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  10. I do not know how to fix party chat! it says connection error. Please help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do not know how to fix party chat! it says connection error. Please help me: Hi, my Xbox is not letting me do party chat Help me I tried pretty much everything, please help fix my problem 00873cc3-ce6f-49be-b9b9-2f573254229f