Party chat question

Discus and support Party chat question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know you can be logged on the Xbox One and the Xbox 360 at the same time. Can I do a party chat on the Xbox 360 when playing a game on the Xbox One?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Metroid Meister, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Party chat question

I know you can be logged on the Xbox One and the Xbox 360 at the same time. Can I do a party chat on the Xbox 360 when playing a game on the Xbox One?

:)

Metroid Meister, Jan 3, 2014
  2. hodgyboy
    hodgyboy Guest
    Party chat question

Anyone know if the option for party chat can come through tv speakers and headset?...The 360 has this option which I use all the time.

hodgyboy, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Matty81
    Matty81 Guest
    Party chat question

Does your party chat work ok? I can't get it to work at all.

Matty81, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Deathnad
    Deathnad Guest

Party chat question

They each have their own party chats so you could be on a party chat on each of them but not in any combination of the two. So 360 party chat and/or x1 party chat but not 360 -> x1. Hopefully I am clear with how I said it.

Deathnad, Jan 3, 2014
  5. [quote user="Stoyvensen"]

Yes you can do that.

[/quote]Wrong! It's 360 with 360 or One with One, not 360 with One. You can, however, have a separate party with each console at the same time.

Galactic Geek, Jan 3, 2014
  6. VulcanVFX
    VulcanVFX Guest
    Yes you can have a party on the 360 with ur 360 friends and play on the Xbox one, you can even have be in a party chat on ur 360 and a different party on your xbox one at the same time if you wanna wear to headsets at once.

VulcanVFX, Jan 3, 2014
  7. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    just make sure you mention you need to be signed on to both consoles for that to work... if you are on XB1... the ONLY communication with a person on the 360 is text messaging... and vice versa for the 360 to 1

tohellnbak, Jan 4, 2014
  8. Stoyvensen
    Stoyvensen Guest

Party chat question

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

Wrong! It's 360 with 360 or One with One, not 360 with One. You can, however, have a separate party with each console at the same time.

[/quote]

He wasn't asking if he can party chat with 360 people on his Xbox ONE, he was saying can he be logged into both consoles and play a game on the one while party chatting on his 360. Read his statement again before you shoot off and tell me I'm wrong.

Stoyvensen, Oct 31, 2018
  9. XxXSchecteRXxX Win User

Game chat not streamed on Twitch

Yeah, everything comes through fine in a party, this question is for game chat, as ps4 players can't join a party chat.
  10. SonOfKeth Win User

Party Chat Question

My headset connects to my controller not my xbox :/
  11. Galactic Geek Win User

Party chat question

[quote user="Stoyvensen"]

Yes you can do that.

[/quote]Wrong! It's 360 with 360 or One with One, not 360 with One. You can, however, have a separate party with each console at the same time.
  12. Stoyvensen Win User

Party chat question

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

Wrong! It's 360 with 360 or One with One, not 360 with One. You can, however, have a separate party with each console at the same time.

[/quote]

He wasn't asking if he can party chat with 360 people on his Xbox ONE, he was saying can he be logged into both consoles and play a game on the one while party chatting on his 360. Read his statement again before you shoot off and tell me I'm wrong.
  13. tohellnbak Win User

Party chat question

just make sure you mention you need to be signed on to both consoles for that to work... if you are on XB1... the ONLY communication with a person on the 360 is text messaging... and vice versa for the 360 to 1
Thema:

Party chat question

1. Party chat question - Similar Threads - Party chat question

2. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  3. Party chat malfunction

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat malfunction: My Xbox S won't recognize me speaking and I don't know what's wrong. The party chat is fine and I have everything updated and have good connection. I switched controllers and headsets and nothing...
  4. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  5. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  6. Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat isn't working anymore with the new update today 06.22.2024 Alpha Skip: Anyone else having this problem. When i join someones party or invite someone both icons disappear from the chat. Sorry for my bad English submitted by /u/SineX_KingChris [link] [comments]
  7. Headset chat mixer forcing party priority

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset chat mixer forcing party priority: When I’m on my home or playing a game my game audio is not on, and when I check my audio settings it shows the bar for the mixer grayed out and all the way for party chat. I’ve tried restarting my...
  8. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  9. My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset chat mixer is greyed out and i can only hear party audio: The chat mixer is stuck to where i can only hear party audio and not game audio and i can change it because it’s greyed out. What do i do to fix it 543c397f-4ddd-4406-810f-50b5980e3283
  10. Party chat has been temperamental recently.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has been temperamental recently.: Sometines when i invite a friend to my party recently, they seem to join like normal on their end, but on my end i am the only one in the party still. This doesnt happen when i join them, i have...