Party chat question

Discus and support Party chat question in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know you can be logged on the Xbox One and the Xbox 360 at the same time. Can I do a party chat on the Xbox 360 when playing a game on the Xbox One?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Metroid Meister, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Party chat question

I know you can be logged on the Xbox One and the Xbox 360 at the same time. Can I do a party chat on the Xbox 360 when playing a game on the Xbox One?

:)

Metroid Meister, Jan 3, 2014
  2. hodgyboy
    hodgyboy Guest
    Party chat question

Anyone know if the option for party chat can come through tv speakers and headset?...The 360 has this option which I use all the time.

hodgyboy, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Matty81
    Matty81 Guest
    Party chat question

Does your party chat work ok? I can't get it to work at all.

Matty81, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Deathnad
    Deathnad Guest

Party chat question

They each have their own party chats so you could be on a party chat on each of them but not in any combination of the two. So 360 party chat and/or x1 party chat but not 360 -> x1. Hopefully I am clear with how I said it.

Deathnad, Jan 3, 2014
  5. [quote user="Stoyvensen"]

Yes you can do that.

[/quote]Wrong! It's 360 with 360 or One with One, not 360 with One. You can, however, have a separate party with each console at the same time.

Galactic Geek, Jan 3, 2014
  6. VulcanVFX
    VulcanVFX Guest
    Yes you can have a party on the 360 with ur 360 friends and play on the Xbox one, you can even have be in a party chat on ur 360 and a different party on your xbox one at the same time if you wanna wear to headsets at once.

VulcanVFX, Jan 3, 2014
  7. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    just make sure you mention you need to be signed on to both consoles for that to work... if you are on XB1... the ONLY communication with a person on the 360 is text messaging... and vice versa for the 360 to 1

tohellnbak, Jan 4, 2014
  8. Stoyvensen
    Stoyvensen Guest

Party chat question

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

Wrong! It's 360 with 360 or One with One, not 360 with One. You can, however, have a separate party with each console at the same time.

[/quote]

He wasn't asking if he can party chat with 360 people on his Xbox ONE, he was saying can he be logged into both consoles and play a game on the one while party chatting on his 360. Read his statement again before you shoot off and tell me I'm wrong.

Stoyvensen, Oct 31, 2018
  9. XxXSchecteRXxX Win User

Game chat not streamed on Twitch

Yeah, everything comes through fine in a party, this question is for game chat, as ps4 players can't join a party chat.
  10. SonOfKeth Win User

Party Chat Question

My headset connects to my controller not my xbox :/
  11. Galactic Geek Win User

Party chat question

[quote user="Stoyvensen"]

Yes you can do that.

[/quote]Wrong! It's 360 with 360 or One with One, not 360 with One. You can, however, have a separate party with each console at the same time.
  12. Stoyvensen Win User

Party chat question

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

Wrong! It's 360 with 360 or One with One, not 360 with One. You can, however, have a separate party with each console at the same time.

[/quote]

He wasn't asking if he can party chat with 360 people on his Xbox ONE, he was saying can he be logged into both consoles and play a game on the one while party chatting on his 360. Read his statement again before you shoot off and tell me I'm wrong.
  13. tohellnbak Win User

Party chat question

just make sure you mention you need to be signed on to both consoles for that to work... if you are on XB1... the ONLY communication with a person on the 360 is text messaging... and vice versa for the 360 to 1
Thema:

Party chat question

1. Party chat question - Similar Threads - Party chat question

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  6. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  7. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  8. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  9. Xbox Party Chat is echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat is echoing: So, this is a really weird situation, but for some reason when I increase the headset volume in Xbox party chat, I have an echo. I've tested it with the talk on Discord option, and it's not there....
  10. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]