Party chat on Xbox app Windows 10, How do I turn it up so I can hear my friend better?

Discus and support Party chat on Xbox app Windows 10, How do I turn it up so I can hear my friend better? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Where do I turn the party up? I can't find it. It's been an hour and I'm losing hope. Please just tell me. Support is an endless loophole of suffering.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Default_816, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Default_816
    Default_816 Guest

Party chat on Xbox app Windows 10, How do I turn it up so I can hear my friend better?

Where do I turn the party up? I can't find it. It's been an hour and I'm losing hope. Please just tell me. Support is an endless loophole of suffering.

Edit; Wait no I wrote Windows 11 Oh no now people think I'm just a troll oh no I just want to know how to turn the party up.

:)

Default_816, Nov 5, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Does this only happen to a specific friend or to everyone?

See if it helps you. Press Windows key + G and in the party tab click on the 3 dots>party chat and see if the party volume is to the right
  3. SpLiTsCaTTeReD Win User

Xbox Companion App party chat not working?

Hey. So I'm currently on Windows 10 using the Xbox Companion App, and I'm trying to join my friend's party chat (who is on Xbox One). However, when I join the party (or they join my party), I can't hear them and they can't hear me. When I speak
    into my microphone, I can see the party chat flare light up, so the Xbox app is picking up my mic (but I can't see their flare when they speak). I'm using a split 3.5mm jack with an Astro A10 headset. My mic works fine on Discord and other services, but for
    some reason the Xbox Companion app isn't working. I've tried changing the audio settings both on the Xbox app and Windows to other devices, made sure my privacy settings allowed my mic to be used on the Xbox app, hard resetting the Xbox app, restarting my
    PC, plugging my headset/mic out and back in, messed around with my mic settings on Windows and the Game Bar. For some reason, my microphone, specifically in an Xbox One party chat using the Xbox Companion app, doesn't seem to work. Both the Xbox app and Windows
    is up to date. Like I said before, the party chat is picking up my mic evidenced by the flare when I speak, but my friends can't hear me and I can't hear them. I've looked up and tried almost every troubleshoot option online and nothing is working, and it's
    driving me mad. It used to work on my old PC, and I just got a brand new PC yesterday as of posting this and now the problem occurs. Anyone else having this issue? Anybody know how to fix it? Please help!
    Currently April 25th/2020

Still no fix
  4. AmazingAsCoffee Win User

Usb Headsets and microphones...

USB headsets are not compatible with an Xbox one, and so far there is no software to fix this issue. If you are looking to use the headset for chatting purposes only you can download the xbox app on windows 10, often it is pre-installed on windows 10
    pcs. With the xbox app you can create a party and invite your friend(s), the party will have voice chat.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox PC app Issues.

Hello DallyDANTE,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to hear anyone in a party, and they are unable to hear you as well. What is the NAT type of your Xbox Console Companion App? You can locate the NAT Type in the network settings
    of the application. Do you see any error messages in the network settings of the Xbox Console Companion App? We recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Also, we have a support article which provides
    troubleshooting for audio in parties on Windows 10
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. BouncyBilbo Win User

Xbox (Beta) App Crossplay Party Chat Failing

Hello DL3717,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Does an error message or error code appear when you friend attempts to join the party chat? Is your friend's NAT type open, moderate
    or strict? Your friend can see the NAT type in the network settings of the Xbox (beta) App. Also, we recommend to tell you friend to make sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
    So i have the same issue as him, im on xbox and whenever my PC player friend joins in cuts out all party chat, my mic still registers with the circle around my name but no one can hear me and i cant hear them. My NAT Type is open and every other setting
    is default settings. Ive tried disabling and enabling everything but nothing works.
Thema:

1. Party chat on Xbox app Windows 10, How do I turn it up so I can hear my friend better? - Similar Threads - Party chat app

2. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  3. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  4. Xbox Party Chat is echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat is echoing: So, this is a really weird situation, but for some reason when I increase the headset volume in Xbox party chat, I have an echo. I've tested it with the talk on Discord option, and it's not there....
  5. How do I fix the Xbox app pc party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the Xbox app pc party chat?: Ever since I got the latest update, I haven't been able to talk or listen to my friends in a party. I have been both repairing and resetting both the game bar and the Xbox app, and nothing has...
  6. Party chat not working on PC app

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat not working on PC app: As title says party chat won’t work on my PC app. I can join party but cannot hear anyone and cannot talk. I have check that I have the right headphones and speakers connected. My app is fully...
  7. Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong: Xbox game pass app chat not working or never did ab59630e-e78e-4c47-9c2c-b2117ca6cd50
  8. Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app?: Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app? 1f402a61-7cea-4235-91de-ddb27b93fe7d
  9. Party chat hangs on "joining" and eventually times out on Android Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat hangs on "joining" and eventually times out on Android Xbox app: “Trying to use party voice chat on Xbox mobile app.. We can invite each other to party. It will show both as "joining" the party, but the party will never start and it eventually times out. both...
  10. Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...: Last night i was not having this issue but it has seemed to arise an I have tried to fix it multiple times and nothing has worked. I cant use Headset chat mixer because its greyed out so that's...