Party chat on mobile app not working with Twitch:

Discus and support Party chat on mobile app not working with Twitch: in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, my friend and I are using Xbox Party chat. Im using it on the Xbox Series X and hes using it on the Xbox Mobile App as he doesnt own a Xbox. Im... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by HunterStorme, Nov 19, 2022.

1. HunterStorme
    HunterStorme Guest

Hello, my friend and I are using Xbox Party chat. Im using it on the Xbox Series X and hes using it on the Xbox Mobile App as he doesnt own a Xbox.

Im trying to stream my gameplay on Twitch from the console. Previously we've had problems trying to get twitch to "record" his voice in party chat. We recently fixed it at the start of the year by finding the "allow to record audio" option on my Twitch account, Xbox account/party chat and his account as well.

But we are now unable to locate the option on his end and are unsure of where to find and enable such option.

Ive swapped to different games as well, even ones that worked with his party chat audio in the past to see if it was defiently not the game.

Twitch is saying that it is allowing party chat audio to be broadcasted.

:)

HunterStorme, Nov 19, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello, everyone,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. We understand that many users are attempting to broadcast their party chat audio via their Twitch broadcast.

In order to broadcast party chat audio, you will need to enable this feature in the Guide when broadcasting via Twitch. Once enabled, each participant in the party will then have the option to opt-in to their audio being broadcast. The additional party members will need to be on an Xbox console or using party chat via Gamebar on PC. There is currently no option for users on the Xbox mobile app to allow their party chat audio to be broadcasted.

I have also included links to recent updates using the Twitch app on Xbox. Please take a look for further details

Xbox Broadcasting: With the latest Microsoft Xbox update, streamers will no longer need the Twitch App on Xbox to broadcast and can instead go live in less time by broadcasting directly from their Xbox console. This update will begin rolling out November 16th and will be available to all streamers by the end of 2022.

How to live stream on Xbox: To stream from a live streaming provider on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, download the app for the provider you want to use. Press the Xbox button  to open the guide and select Store > Apps. Find and select the app, and then select Install.

If you are still experiencing issues after using the supported platforms, please let me know and we can continue to investigate the issue.

Thanks,
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello HunterStorme,

Thank you for patiently waiting. I got an update from the team, and we have things that need to be verified.

Make sure that Party app is not muted via Twitch app, as you have to allow Party chats as you set up the stream.

Ensure that your friend s have allowed microphone to be accessed via the Xbox mobile app on Android.

Check if your friend has a PC where you can test out the Xbox party chat via PC and see if that works.

Ensure that the person streaming goes to their sound settings on the console and sets the party chat through the headset and speakers. Check the Twitch app on Xbox, and that party chat is not muted.

Finally, please perform the following steps.

1. Go to settings on the console
    2. Accounts
    3. Privacy and Online Safety
    4. Xbox Privacy
    5. View details & Customize
    6. Communication and Multiplayer
    7. Make sure that settings are set to everybody and see if this fixes the problem.
  4. HunterStorme Win User

Hello,

I have just contact Twitch Support, just awaiting their response.

Thanks,
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello HunterStorme,

While waiting for an Update from our internal team, can also contact twitch support and have this issue check on their end as well. There is a feature within the Twitch App that allows you to toggle party chat.
  6. HunterStorme Win User

Hello,

Twitch got back to me. Got no help from them. I know in game chat doesn't record with Twitch, and that it's Party Chat that should be recording but isn't.

I've done everything in their criteria as well as console update and volume settings adjusted, and read the troubleshoot link and still no luck.

Just awaiting your response from Internal Team now :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

***Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from picture. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy. ***
Thema:

1. Party chat on mobile app not working with Twitch: - Similar Threads - Party chat mobile

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  4. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  5. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  6. Xbox Party Chat is echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat is echoing: So, this is a really weird situation, but for some reason when I increase the headset volume in Xbox party chat, I have an echo. I've tested it with the talk on Discord option, and it's not there....
  7. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]
  8. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  9. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  10. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...