Party chat needs to be fixed also we should control on how many players can join the party.

Discus and support Party chat needs to be fixed also we should control on how many players can join the party. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Party chat needs to be fixed just a little bit. Whenever the party chat owner kicks out a certain person that person shouldn’t be able to comeback in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DJ_FURY95, Mar 8, 2023.

1. /u/DJ_FURY95
    /u/DJ_FURY95 Guest

Party chat needs to be fixed also we should control on how many players can join the party.

Party chat needs to be fixed just a little bit. Whenever the party chat owner kicks out a certain person that person shouldn’t be able to comeback in the party. Also we should control how many people gets to be in the party. For example the maximum amount of users can join is 16 but if you lower the number to 10 then that’s how many people we set for the party.

submitted by /u/DJ_FURY95
    [link] [comments]

/u/DJ_FURY95, Mar 8, 2023
  2. PerfectTommy10 Win User

Party Chat. Still broken. Fix it. Now!

This is getting silly. Have XB One in DMZ, same with my friends, still no party chat. This shouldn't be new Microsoft... Doesn't matter how many times I reboot or how I join a party / start a party I cannot turn Party Chat on. Fix it MS!!
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Gamerpic not changing

Unfortunately yes. You can even see in some games how party chats are struggling to keep up. Especially when there are many players in the same party chat
  4. Alicia Lopez1 Win User

FIX NEEDED. Game chat is not working in fortnite. xbox part chat works fine

Join an Xbox party chat, go to options and switch to game chat. You can then leave the Xbox party and the fortnite party chat should work again
  5. Dragons4u Win User

Problems with multiplayer

My friends and I are having this same issue and nothing is working to fix it. We have tried in a chat party, not in chat party, joining from friends list, you name it, we have found no fix for this.
  6. Aggelos88b Win User

Halo 4 Servers Not Available?

Still not fixed... Can't join any games. I can join my friends chat party, he can join a game, but I'm stuck on an isolated network with 114 players in Big Team :-(
Thema:

1. Party chat needs to be fixed also we should control on how many players can join the party. - Similar Threads - Party chat needs

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  6. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  7. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  8. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  9. *Needed Resolution* xbox party chat not working for pc..

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    *Needed Resolution* xbox party chat not working for pc..: I cannot turn my mic on.. I'm just locked in on the mute button. I've already checked if my mic works on different apps and so on (it does) but it appears to only be messed up on the Xbox app....
  10. Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Prof. Answer needed: Win11 Xbox GameBar Party Voice Audio Chat choppy and distorted: Hello everybody, I'm here for advice of how to solve my problem (which is like a riddle from the Greek mythology and only the Best can succeed). I have a full modern Win11-PC with all the...