Party chat menu bugged

Discus and support Party chat menu bugged in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don’t know if anyone else is having this issue with the new dashboard. When I access the party chat menu (to invite all to a game for example) I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DBZ Matty, Oct 20, 2017.

1. DBZ Matty
    DBZ Matty Guest

Party chat menu bugged

I don’t know if anyone else is having this issue with the new dashboard. When I access the party chat menu (to invite all to a game for example) I'm unable to select anything. Sometimes I get half way down the selections and it freezes or just doesn’t let
    me select anything at all. Happened during a game and also when I’m on the dashboard.

:)

DBZ Matty, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Skype chat help

You should select party chat in the menu for party voice only or game chat for game chat only

Listed mia 510, Oct 20, 2017
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Why can i hear gamechat while I'm in a party?

Go to Party in Guide Menu (Center Button on Controller) & set your Party Options to Party Chat & not Game Chat etc..

OCRyzen, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Party chat menu bugged

ITS SO TRIGGERING IT HAPPENS TO ME TOO.

FLIP FLUP FLAP, Oct 20, 2017
  5. FLIP FLUP FLAP Win User

Party chat menu bugged

ITS SO TRIGGERING IT HAPPENS TO ME TOO.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

Skype chat help

You should select party chat in the menu for party voice only or game chat for game chat only
  7. iSoar Win User

Fixes/Changes to Xbox One

So, I found the setting on Xbox One to only allow invited people to your party. When you are in the Party Chat menu you have to hit the Menu button on the controller, then you have to option to require invites to join your party. Again, why is this not
    just part of the options in the Party Chat menu?
  8. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
  9. OCRyzen Win User

Why can i hear gamechat while I'm in a party?

Go to Party in Guide Menu (Center Button on Controller) & set your Party Options to Party Chat & not Game Chat etc..
Thema:

Party chat menu bugged

1. Party chat menu bugged - Similar Threads - Party chat menu

2. xbox game bar party chat wont pick up my voice but the audio widget does

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    xbox game bar party chat wont pick up my voice but the audio widget does: “so maybe someone can help, for about a month now i can not talk in game bar chat. it picks up my mic under the voice section for the mix widget, and discord works as well. ive done everything ive...
  3. Why can I speak in the party chat, but not the game chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I speak in the party chat, but not the game chat?: I’ve tried talking and testing my mic in the Xbox petty (just me), and it shows that I am talking and registers my mic. But whenever I go into a game (Overwatch, Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed)...
  4. My mic was working perfectly then all I can hear is party chat. Why . Play station has way...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My mic was working perfectly then all I can hear is party chat. Why . Play station has way...: Was playing mw2 with my friend in an xbox party then it all goes silent and I can only hear the party chat I have an xbox brand controller 6ff34934-357e-4427-a9f8-b91b257e245d
  5. Xbox Menu and party chat lags and stutters when running Series X optimised games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Menu and party chat lags and stutters when running Series X optimised games: I've been having problems where the xbox menu with the friends list and party chat are, it seems to lag and freeze when you open it when playing optimised games for series x. But it's fine when...
  6. In the new Guide menu, it’s inconvenient to use the «Party and chats» tab. Turning to her...

in XboX Insiders
    In the new Guide menu, it’s inconvenient to use the «Party and chats» tab. Turning to her...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments]
  7. Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Problem- Can hear party chat and in-game chat, cannot hear game/menu navigation audio: I can hear party chat and in-game chat in my headset, but I cannot hear audio. I have an xbox headset that came with my xbox one (purchased in 2015) as well as a butfulake gaming headset and the...
  8. Party chat kicking from a party or side menu saying cant find microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat kicking from a party or side menu saying cant find microphone: I have been having issues with kinect ever since the preview came on my console. When i go into party chat it can just kick me out and not say anything on screen and when i fetch up the xbox side...
  9. Xbox one party chat and snap menu issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party chat and snap menu issues: So i have the new xbox home and everything works fine. After 15 to 20 minutes of being in a party, though, the party disconnects and then the guide menu on the left becomes extremely laggy with...
  10. No Party Chat option on Party Menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Party Chat option on Party Menu: I just started playing the Xbox One again and noticed now when I create a party I no longer have an option to enable party chat. I had no issues when I first got the One. Some friends I play...