Party chat menu bugged

Discus and support Party chat menu bugged in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don’t know if anyone else is having this issue with the new dashboard. When I access the party chat menu (to invite all to a game for example) I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DBZ Matty, Oct 20, 2017.

1. DBZ Matty
    DBZ Matty Guest

Party chat menu bugged

I don’t know if anyone else is having this issue with the new dashboard. When I access the party chat menu (to invite all to a game for example) I'm unable to select anything. Sometimes I get half way down the selections and it freezes or just doesn’t let
    me select anything at all. Happened during a game and also when I’m on the dashboard.

:)

DBZ Matty, Oct 20, 2017
  2. Skype chat help

You should select party chat in the menu for party voice only or game chat for game chat only

Listed mia 510, Oct 20, 2017
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Why can i hear gamechat while I'm in a party?

Go to Party in Guide Menu (Center Button on Controller) & set your Party Options to Party Chat & not Game Chat etc..

OCRyzen, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Party chat menu bugged

ITS SO TRIGGERING IT HAPPENS TO ME TOO.

FLIP FLUP FLAP, Oct 20, 2017
  5. FLIP FLUP FLAP Win User

Party chat menu bugged

ITS SO TRIGGERING IT HAPPENS TO ME TOO.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

Skype chat help

You should select party chat in the menu for party voice only or game chat for game chat only
  7. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
  8. iSoar Win User

Fixes/Changes to Xbox One

So, I found the setting on Xbox One to only allow invited people to your party. When you are in the Party Chat menu you have to hit the Menu button on the controller, then you have to option to require invites to join your party. Again, why is this not
    just part of the options in the Party Chat menu?
  9. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Party chat bugged?

Hello, I checked Xbox Support about your problem and here is the guide to troubleshoot party chat.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/xbox-live/xbox-live-party-help
Thema:

Party chat menu bugged

1. Party chat menu bugged - Similar Threads - Party chat menu

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  6. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  7. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  8. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  9. Xbox Party Chat is echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat is echoing: So, this is a really weird situation, but for some reason when I increase the headset volume in Xbox party chat, I have an echo. I've tested it with the talk on Discord option, and it's not there....
  10. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]