Party Chat Issues

Discus and support Party Chat Issues in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I have a two-part problem: first, I can’t seem to enable the sharing of my audio through party chat in friends’ streams. There is supposed to be an... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by IronicBrag, Jan 5, 2022.

1. IronicBrag
    IronicBrag Guest

Party Chat Issues

So I have a two-part problem: first, I can’t seem to enable the sharing of my audio through party chat in friends’ streams. There is supposed to be an option at the top of the party menu to enable audio sharing (“include my audio” or something like that). That option just does not exist for me. It isn’t there. I’ve looked at every walkthrough on how to enable it, and every fix is based on the premise that the option at least exists. That’s problem one.

The second problem is that I have no ability to modify chat mixer/party chat options in the volume and audio output menu in settings. Again, it just doesn’t exist. It’s not that it’s just grayed out or something. It isn’t there at all. I have updated all my privacy settings and restarted my xbox (series s) multiple times with no resolution. Am I just using incompatible headphones?

I can’t find a single other person with this problem and I’ve been searching the internet for days. Please tell me I’m not alone and that you can help me.

Party Chat Issues [​IMG]

:)

IronicBrag, Jan 5, 2022
  2. Galactic Geek Win User

Party Chat Issues?

There's a known issue if you or any of your friends are taking part in the preview update.
  3. FreneticRiggers-C476 Win User

Party chat issues

I have exactly the same thing...very frustratng...............if u get an answer please let me know
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Issues with Party Chat

Hey LadyHawk!

That's great news! Glad to hear that the issue is sorted!
  5. LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39 Win User

Issues with Party Chat

It seems to have cleared up, so thank you :)
  6. LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39 Win User

Issues with Party Chat

Thanks, it's a bit late for me to try this tonight, but will report back in the morning with my results
Thema:

Party Chat Issues

1. Party Chat Issues - Similar Threads - Party Chat Issues

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  4. When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...: Fix party chat. It's been an issue since 2015 on the Xbox One original. And you've done nothing to fix it, utterly useless of Microsoft, billion dollar company, can't even fix their own issue that...
  5. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues: I’m in a flat share with some other people so we all share the same internet. When we play with others over the internet party chat works fine. When we try to add each other from the same house...
  6. Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.: I have an open nat type, but when I join parties, it says that I am connecting, then I get kicked out, with the message "party chat disconnected showing at the bottom. This happened back in...
  7. Xbox overlay party chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox overlay party chat issues: I was just starting to play cod mw3 with my friend (me on PC and him on Xbox) I invite him to a party through the overlay (windows+G) when he joins we can hear each other just fine when the...
  8. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues: I’m in a flat share with some other people so we all share the same internet. When we play with others over the internet party chat works fine. When we try to add each other from the same house...
  9. Two Xboxes in same flat on same network have party chat issues

in XboX Insiders
  10. Party chat echo issues, only repeting others voices

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat echo issues, only repeting others voices: So when I'm in party chat my mic will repeat others voices, I have changed headset reset console turned down tv replaced controller it is set to headset only I'm absolutely stumped Help me please!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox the selected microphone could not be found