Party Chat in XBox PC App causing Mouse Lag

Discus and support Party Chat in XBox PC App causing Mouse Lag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my computer everything works fine all the way until I join a party in my xbox app, then my mouse lags really badly. If I leave the party my mouse... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MasonSmith97, Dec 25, 2021.

1. MasonSmith97
    MasonSmith97 Guest

On my computer everything works fine all the way until I join a party in my xbox app, then my mouse lags really badly. If I leave the party my mouse works again, anything I need to look into to fix this?

:)

MasonSmith97, Dec 25, 2021
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello MasonSmith97,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to join the Party Chat in Xbox app but encounters issue with your mouse. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

Upon researching regarding your issue, we found a similar thread with a workaround that you might like to try - XBOX PC app and xbox live stuttering and lag in games (even in main menu). Which stated that using Xbox Controller helps instead of the mouse to navigate the menu in PC.

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi MasonSmith97,

Hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up your concern.

Kindly let us know if you are still having issue by posting a reply.

Kind regards,

4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Mouse not working properly in XSS games

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

There are a few things you can try to fix mouse input lag and jumpy cursor movement on your Xbox Series S:

1. Make sure your mouse is fully charged or plugged in. A low battery can cause input lag.

2. Check your mouse for any physical damage, such as a bent or broken USB connector.

3. Make sure your mouse is up to date. You can check for updates in the Xbox Accessories app.

4. Try a different USB port on your Xbox Series S to see if that resolves the issue.

5. Make sure your Xbox Series S is not too far away from your mouse, as a weak wireless connection can cause input lag.

6. Try adjusting the mouse pointer speed in the Xbox Accessories app.

7. If you are using a wireless mouse, try using a wired one to see if that resolves the issue.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!
  5. Pokepunch Win User

Windows 10 Xbox One Streaming microphone not detected?

That generic support doesn't really apply here. The problem is with a PC microphone, not an Xbox One microphone. The Xbox App on PC detects the mic and it works if I start a party via the app, but it doesn't work in any capacity on the Xbox One for parties
    or game chat.
  6. MikeHEATUP Win User

double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

the double audio im hearing is coming from the companion app on my pc that im using to stream from my xbox. its not from streamlabs. im getting the audio from my xbox and my pc via the companion app. but im using the companion app to use party chat to
    talk. so i cannot mute it because it then mutes the party chat audio and im not able to hear my party.
Thema:

1. Party Chat in XBox PC App causing Mouse Lag - Similar Threads - Party Chat App

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. How do I fix the Xbox app pc party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the Xbox app pc party chat?: Ever since I got the latest update, I haven't been able to talk or listen to my friends in a party. I have been both repairing and resetting both the game bar and the Xbox app, and nothing has...
  6. Party chat not working on PC app

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat not working on PC app: As title says party chat won’t work on my PC app. I can join party but cannot hear anyone and cannot talk. I have check that I have the right headphones and speakers connected. My app is fully...
  7. Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong: Xbox game pass app chat not working or never did ab59630e-e78e-4c47-9c2c-b2117ca6cd50
  8. Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app?: Is it possible to screen record Xbox party chat in the Xbox app? 1f402a61-7cea-4235-91de-ddb27b93fe7d
  9. Party chat hangs on "joining" and eventually times out on Android Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat hangs on "joining" and eventually times out on Android Xbox app: “Trying to use party voice chat on Xbox mobile app.. We can invite each other to party. It will show both as "joining" the party, but the party will never start and it eventually times out. both...
  10. Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...: Last night i was not having this issue but it has seemed to arise an I have tried to fix it multiple times and nothing has worked. I cant use Headset chat mixer because its greyed out so that's...