Party chat/in game chat and messaging I've been banned?

Discus and support Party chat/in game chat and messaging I've been banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It won't let me speak or listening to anyone or message anyone. It says "because of your past behavior you cannot message."... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MuleTrain8, Dec 28, 2015.

1. MuleTrain8
    MuleTrain8 Guest

It won't let me speak or listening to anyone or message anyone. It says "because of your past behavior you cannot message."

:)

MuleTrain8, Dec 28, 2015
  2. xbox360italy
    xbox360italy Guest
    xbox360italy, Dec 28, 2015
  3. openended
    openended Guest
    Party Chat Not Working

Hey all,

Just signed up as I got my xbox one today. Loving it so far.

However has anyone figured Party chat yet? I can start a party and join the chat, but no one else in that party can.

additionally if i join a party I'm unable to join the chat and get the message "Party chat cannot be started at this time"

Any Ideas?

its got me absolutely stumped

openended, Dec 28, 2015
  4. MuleTrain8
    MuleTrain8 Guest

I literally haven't done anything wrong either.

MuleTrain8, Dec 28, 2015
  5. xHITCH 84x
    xHITCH 84x Guest
    Same thing. I have been gone for 2 weeks and I come back and I have the same message. My son got on my account I think and I'm getting penalized.

xHITCH 84x, Dec 28, 2015
  6. DirtyDan1127
    DirtyDan1127 Guest
    Same here. Gamertag . Did nothing and got a week communications ban for absolutely nothing. Applied for a review and nothing happened today. 10 year Xbox live veteran about to switch to PlayStation unless somebody from Xbox answers some questions

DirtyDan1127, Dec 28, 2015
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Nobody from xbox will answer you here.

All any of you can do is log in here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo
    & ask for a case review & also check any enforcement action that is on your account.

You do not get suspended for nothing.An email would of also been sent to the address linked to your account.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  8. vent-B0FA7E6A-5565-4 Win User

im banned from chats

cod nope I am banned from party chats and game chat for some reason I have been in a party with my buds for 2 days no game chat and I get temp banned
  9. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Can you get an enforcement even without a specifci complaint?

Hey there,

To also add. Your son could have been in game chat or in a party with someone and said something then. If whoever reported him in party or in game would have made the Enforcement team aware of what had happened in the party/game at the particular time. Just
    because its a communication ban, does not mean its just limited to messages. It can streach to anything that has been said in Party chat or in Game chat.

Regards,
  10. Tezzerrific Win User

if i tell someone to kill them selves how long is the ban?

never been banned since the beginning of xbox live, but i know plenty who have, my secret to never getting banned, never communicate over xbox at all, no messages no party chat no in game chat, i use different communication methods, i now use discord all the time.
  11. DirtyDan1127 Win User

Same here. Gamertag . Did nothing and got a week communications ban for absolutely nothing. Applied for a review and nothing happened today. 10 year Xbox live veteran about to switch to PlayStation unless somebody from Xbox answers some questions
  12. MuleTrain8 Win User

I literally haven't done anything wrong either.
Thema:

1. Party chat/in game chat and messaging I've been banned? - Similar Threads - Party chat game

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i am in a party it appears that i am in game chat and it wont switch back to...: Ive already tried turning off my network and turning it back on it only worked once and never worked again 4ba9d188-ee0b-436b-af88-34bab5a9371f
  4. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c
  5. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  6. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  7. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  8. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  9. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  10. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da