Party Chat echoing
Discus and support Party Chat echoing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I'm having trouble with party chat, every time I'm in party chat my Mic echoes and I'm using a hyper x, and I've used a Razer Cracken Pro V2. And it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trayus88, Oct 29, 2017.
Thema:
Party Chat echoing
Loading...
-
Party Chat echoing - Similar Threads - Party Chat echoing
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
(Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...
in XboX Insiders(Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so... -
PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...
in XboX InsidersPC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I... -
Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect
in XboX InsidersParty Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect: I was in a party alone when my network decided to disconnect for a moment. Once reconnecting to the Xbox Network, the party said it had an error. When I went to clear it to make a new party, my... -
Logitech Astro a 50s party chat and discord issues
in XboX InsidersLogitech Astro a 50s party chat and discord issues: Please help. So i recently bought myself a new headset the Logitech Astro a 50s and I have connected them to my Xbox no problem but when i try to speak to my friends on discord or party chat i... -
Game bar and party chat not working
in XboX InsidersGame bar and party chat not working: I have windows 10 with the most recent version. My graphics card is updated, as well as my bios for mother board. Game bar will not open and when I try to join a voice party it just says... -
Xbox Party Chat is echoing
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Party Chat is echoing: So, this is a really weird situation, but for some reason when I increase the headset volume in Xbox party chat, I have an echo. I've tested it with the talk on Discord option, and it's not there.... -
Party chat echos in microphone like crazy
in XboX InsidersParty chat echos in microphone like crazy: So I made my friend buy a headset so we didnt have to talk over the phone. He got a pair of Astro a10s bc I had the gen1 and they worked great but the gen 2 sucked so bad and All I could hear was... -
Party chat echo issues, only repeting others voices
in XboX InsidersParty chat echo issues, only repeting others voices: So when I'm in party chat my mic will repeat others voices, I have changed headset reset console turned down tv replaced controller it is set to headset only I'm absolutely stumped Help me please!...