party chat echo windows 10 (xbox gamebar)

Discus and support party chat echo windows 10 (xbox gamebar) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my echo on xbox party chat is really loud and annoys my friends but doesnt echo on apps like discord and voice recorder. Im starting to think that this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by WalkingJ, Aug 21, 2020.

1. WalkingJ
    WalkingJ Guest

my echo on xbox party chat is really loud and annoys my friends but doesnt echo on apps like discord and voice recorder. Im starting to think that this is just a bug with the xbox game bar because my friend is having the same echo problem and his mic sounds
    fine in discord or voice recorder. my pc doesnt have any other microphones to connect to and im using a steelseries arctis 3. ive tried other accounts and my problem is still a thing so i dont know what this could be pls i need help with this.

:)

WalkingJ, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Kenobi_KG Win User

Hello, you have to go to the Xbox Game Bar settings (group chat), and set the correct audio output and audio input.

tell me if it works
  3. BalisticHavoc Win User

I am having the same problem however it just started happening today. Was fine yesterday but once I loaded up with my buddies they said I was echoing. Tried switching all the settings around and unplugging everything to no luck. Ended up just switching
    over to the xbox to be able to chat. Possibly could be an update to xbox game bar that jacked everything up.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Can't hear party chat through headset with xbox app on PC

use gamebar for party chat instead then you can pop into gamebar setting and set the default mic and output in there better.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

How do I use Xbox remote play on my PC to use my mic?

use any mic and use gamebar for party chat.
  6. Wilfred Mac Win User

Xbox app for Windows 10: Echo issues in voice party chat

Hi,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why you are having echo or sound issues in voice party on the Windows 10 Xbox app. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Have you tried using a different profile and check if the issue persists?
    • Are you using wired connection?

In the meantime, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

Try different audio formats for party chat

Keep us updated.
Thema:

1. party chat echo windows 10 (xbox gamebar) - Similar Threads - party chat echo

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  6. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  7. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  8. Xbox Party Chat is echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat is echoing: So, this is a really weird situation, but for some reason when I increase the headset volume in Xbox party chat, I have an echo. I've tested it with the talk on Discord option, and it's not there....
  9. Party chat echos in microphone like crazy

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat echos in microphone like crazy: So I made my friend buy a headset so we didnt have to talk over the phone. He got a pair of Astro a10s bc I had the gen1 and they worked great but the gen 2 sucked so bad and All I could hear was...
  10. Party chat echo issues, only repeting others voices

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat echo issues, only repeting others voices: So when I'm in party chat my mic will repeat others voices, I have changed headset reset console turned down tv replaced controller it is set to headset only I'm absolutely stumped Help me please!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix echo on pc when in xbox live party

2. why am i echoing on xbox party chat

3. why am i getting an echo on my pc in xbox party chat

4. xbox party chat echoing pc,
  5. xbox game bar voice echo,
  6. xbox app party echo,
  7. xbox party chat pc echo,
  8. echo in xbox party chat on pc,
  9. echo on xbox party windows 10,
  10. mic echo on xbox game bar,
  11. Windows 10 Xbox app party chat echo,