Party Chat Division 2 Series S

Discus and support Party Chat Division 2 Series S in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Xbox series S in A party of 3 one person can hear me and I can hear him. The other person can’t hear me but I can hear him, it’s always the same person... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Duke Duders, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Duke Duders
    Duke Duders Guest

Xbox series S in A party of 3 one person can hear me and I can hear him. The other person can’t hear me but I can hear him, it’s always the same person and he says he’s checked I’m not muted etc and Privacy is set correctly. He can hear the other player and the other player can hear him. It’s just me he can’t hear. Any ideas please. It’s playing Division 2 thanks

:)

Duke Duders, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Great, mate!

Enjoy now, Duke.

Thank you for contacting us, and count on us
  3. Duke Duders Win User

Thank you for your reply. It turns out that he had me muted in party chat so problem solved
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Duke, by your report the only problem really is the privacy setting.

Yours, or that person's.

Both need to do this setup.

https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Settings?rtc=1&a...

Let's set up your account then

Go to the top right corner, click on your avatar

click on xbox profile(warns me if it doesn't show up)

will open a green screen

click on privacy

will open another screen, with your gamertag and big photo in the center of it

below, it has 3 tabs, privacy, online security windows and xbox

in these 2 tabs, allow everything, and at the end of each one, click "send"

In advance, there is no other process for this error ok?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. Fearless Reign7 Win User

WHAT GAMES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AND PLAY IN CROSS-PLAY ON XBOX CONSOLES?

The Call of Duty series.

The Division 2
  6. MLange73 Win User

The Division no Mic in game play

Hi @MarineA112!

Is it just the Division that your mic doesn't work in? Does it work in other games or in Party chat?
Thema:

1. Party Chat Division 2 Series S - Similar Threads - Party Chat Division

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  6. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  7. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  8. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  9. Xbox Party Chat is echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat is echoing: So, this is a really weird situation, but for some reason when I increase the headset volume in Xbox party chat, I have an echo. I've tested it with the talk on Discord option, and it's not there....
  10. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]