Party Chat ban
Discus and support Party Chat ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, thanks for visiting Xbox Support! I'm Sunshine W.. Me'Ello sunshine I hope you are doing well today. 曆 Oh I understand you have concerns in your... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darkstrome, Nov 18, 2017.
Thema:
Party Chat ban
Loading...
-
Party Chat ban - Similar Threads - Party Chat ban
-
Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances
in XboX InsidersFeedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is... -
(Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...
in XboX Insiders(Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so... -
PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...
in XboX InsidersPC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I... -
Party Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect
in XboX InsidersParty Chat Gets Stuck After a Network Disconnect and Reconnect: I was in a party alone when my network decided to disconnect for a moment. Once reconnecting to the Xbox Network, the party said it had an error. When I went to clear it to make a new party, my... -
Logitech Astro a 50s party chat and discord issues
in XboX InsidersLogitech Astro a 50s party chat and discord issues: Please help. So i recently bought myself a new headset the Logitech Astro a 50s and I have connected them to my Xbox no problem but when i try to speak to my friends on discord or party chat i... -
Enforcement Ban Xbox Party Chat Unban.
in XBoX Rewards & SocialEnforcement Ban Xbox Party Chat Unban.: I got banned from Xbox party chat because of a strike because someone reported my message saying it was a racial slur but it wasn't. I didn't even cuss in the word. He thought I did but I didn't.... -
Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialDoes voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7 -
Why is my party chat banned
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy is my party chat banned: I used explicit language over text, to someone who was abusing the game. As punishment, I was chat banned. This is 100% okay, and I understand and accept my penalty. However, 30 minutes later, I... -
I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...
in XBoX Games and AppsI had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...: I was put on a **** ban over 2 weeks ago for supposedly abusive chat which is ludicrous because I’m always only in party with mates but got this violation which means now I play zombies I can’t...