Party Chat audio issues - crackling/hiss when streaming using Twitch App - fine during gameplay

Discus and support Party Chat audio issues - crackling/hiss when streaming using Twitch App - fine during gameplay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some friends and I have been trying to stream our gameplay through our Xbox Series X machines via the twitch app and even though all of us are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BDR_81, Dec 28, 2021.

1. BDR_81
    BDR_81 Guest

Party Chat audio issues - crackling/hiss when streaming using Twitch App - fine during gameplay

Some friends and I have been trying to stream our gameplay through our Xbox Series X machines via the twitch app and even though all of us are hardwired to the net, have decent headsets, nothing else streaming/downloading, the audio (while perfect while playing) has cracks and pops when rewatching the streams on Twitch. The host will always sound perfectly fine on the stream but the party audio fluctuates between ok and terrible. Scouring the web shows countless people complaining about this with no fixes. Before it's even asked: yes the audio settings via the twitch app are set appropriately, yes the audio settings via Xbox are fine, yes internet connection speed is high. This isn't an issue with the party chat not being heard(we know that every person needs to allow the audio to be heard) but moreso that it sounds terrible when the stream is replayed after gameplay is over. Sometimes the audio works for a few minutes and then mostly pops/crackle with everyone BUT the Party host.

The only "fix" I've seen is to hook up the Xbox via an external capture card, use OBS or Xsplit, and use Discord instead of party chat. This NEVER happened with MIXER (I miss you....) and only happens with Twitch OR just don't have party chat on stream (defeats the whole purpose of playing with friends). Even if there is no intention of fixing this, just to acknowledge this is an issue would suffice. You'd think with the power of the new xbox that problems like this wouldn't arise but alas here we are.

At this point I am not sure who to blame here? Xbox or Twitch .

:)

BDR_81, Dec 28, 2021
  2. liriodedragn Win User

Same issue, and it’s surprising and upsetting that this is still an ongoing problem. I’ve seen reports of this from 5 years again!
  3. TheRedVisor Win User

I finally found a solution!

https://youtu.be/6qZL5adGAK0
  4. Jean VaqueroJīnzu Win User

I'm also encountering the same problem. Host is fine. Party audio is buggy and choppy. Twitch streams are the cheapest and most accessible way to record gameplay and audio. This problem is very limiting to all new content creators. Agreed in the it'd be nice to address it in the least.
  5. TheOfficialTMO Win User

Me and my friends stream and when I watch live or recording the party chat sounds awful! Just like you described.
  6. ​Jamie​ Win User

Twitch Streaming

When you stream through Xbox there is a setting in the twitch app to include party chat. But the party members have to allow their audio to be used. If you have “Party Chat” muted on the broadcast screen (it's in between “Microphone” and “Game”), or won't have the option to include audio.
Thema:

1. Party Chat audio issues - crackling/hiss when streaming using Twitch App - fine during gameplay - Similar Threads - Party Chat audio

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  4. No party chat audio in cross-play?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No party chat audio in cross-play?: Why when I cross-play Fortnite while streaming on Twitch, nobody can hear party chat? They only hear me. I've done every privacy setting I was told to do but it still does not work....
  5. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  6. Party chat audio but no other audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat audio but no other audio: I have a Xbox one with a wireless controller and use a stereo headset adapter for my headset and I can only hear party chat audio with them on and no other audio after using Fortnites party voice...
  7. How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?: I’ve been trying to find a concrete answer, but there doesn’t seem to be one. I want to be able to record the game/party chat audio in my Xbox clips. Watching back the clips with only the basic...
  8. How do I make fame and system audio only go trough my TV, and how to make party chat only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I make fame and system audio only go trough my TV, and how to make party chat only...: An experiencing an issue where her the TV audio is coming through my headset and the HDMI and optical audio settings are blocked out and set to headset format. My audio still comes from my tv, but...
  9. My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...: I’ve looked everywhere to find a solution but haven’t been able to find anything that actually works. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 4f701d94-9ad2-44c2-97c9-13558d53c064
  10. I only got party chat audio.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I only got party chat audio.: When I go to the audio sliders the party chat mixer is Grey and can't adjust. bdb4a182-f5e4-4b16-b9eb-491a60e246ff

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox stream twitch sound knacken