Party Chat and Discord not working

Discus and support Party Chat and Discord not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently I have been unable to join or start party chats and with that discord will not load at all. I have been able to do this in the past no problem... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yoyodude113, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Party Chat and Discord not working

Recently I have been unable to join or start party chats and with that discord will not load at all. I have been able to do this in the past no problem but up until a few days ago it just stoped working out of nowhere. I also cannot find my console on my xbox app from my iphone to then try and connect to a party or discord server that way. I’m thinking maybe I should remove my console from the program to fix this? Not sure if thats a good idea or not.

submitted by /u/yoyodude113
    [link] [comments]

/u/yoyodude113, Nov 21, 2022
  2. IvanPelayo Win User

Discord voice chat doesn’t show up on my Xbox

Discord continues not working at all. It doesnt even appear on parties & chats.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Is there a way to send In-game (NOT XBOX PARTY) voice communication to a Capture Card and to the Xbox Wireless Headset?

no burden, they can install discord on their phones and you can all live chat in your own free discord server, it basically works the same way as whatsapp group calling, all you have to do is push your audio from your disord to the stream. plus the audio quality on discord is a thousand times better than in game party or xbox live party chats.
  4. Seranex Sama Win User

Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

Hi, if you try unlinking the accounts and use the Xbox party chat separately (while your Discord account is unlinked)

The issue persists?

And, do you have another Microsoft account?
    If yes, can you try using the party chat feature with that account in your console?
    (Or if you don't mind please create a new account for this purpose)
    It’s only discord that gives me this problem normal chat works but I use discord just to game with my friends on pc, it was fine about a week ago tho which makes no sense.
  5. dalton woodward Win User

Xbox Series X - Voice Chat over discord has White Noise / Digital Artifacts

Hello again,

There is not an option to uninstall discord from the Xbox Series X. Discord does not show up as an app, as it is integrated directly into the party chat functionality. Are you suggesting that I unlink the discord account?

Thanks
  6. xNikolex Win User

RESPECTFULLY REQUEST:

I use discord on my phone and pc but use party chat whilst on xbox.

Discord would be handy however mostly everyone i speak to on there has an xbox.
Thema:

Party Chat and Discord not working

1. Party Chat and Discord not working - Similar Threads - Party Chat Discord

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  6. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  7. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  8. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  9. Xbox Party Chat is echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat is echoing: So, this is a really weird situation, but for some reason when I increase the headset volume in Xbox party chat, I have an echo. I've tested it with the talk on Discord option, and it's not there....
  10. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]