Party audio not playing on stream, any ideas?

Discus and support Party audio not playing on stream, any ideas? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So the new update my party audio is not broadcasting on stream, any ideas how to fix it. I already deleted and re-downloaded the app and it still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carlos E.Aragon, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Party audio not playing on stream, any ideas?

So the new update my party audio is not broadcasting on stream, any ideas how to fix it. I already deleted and re-downloaded the app and it still didn't work.

:)

Carlos E.Aragon, Nov 26, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Carlos E.Aragon,

Thank you for the response. It seems that all possible troubleshooting steps has been exhausted. Please do create a bug for this issue by following the steps below

Xbox app > select Profile picture > Settings > About. Then create a bug.

Kindly follow the guide in submitting a bug through the Xbox App:

1. Navigate to the top right of the application and select your gamerpic icon
    2. Select “Feedback” in the drop-down menu
    3. Select “Report a problem”
    4. Click Give new feedback
    5. Add [Xbox Forum] in “Summarize your feedback” followed by a feedback summary
    6. Summary should be descriptive and fully detailing the error you are receiving. Links redirecting to this forum post will not be accepted and will cause a delay in your feedback submission.
    7. Category should automatically be selected.
    8. In the "add more details" category, you will have the option to "Recreate my problem". Recreating the problem will help us further pinpoint the error you are receiving.
    9. Once complete, post the title of the bug report along with the submission date in this thread
  3. CarTzy Win User

4. CarTzy Win User

Hi Carlos E.Aragon,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

It seems that you are having issues with the party audio while on stream. Sorry for the trouble and let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

However, I would like to ask a few questions about the issue:

• Has this worked before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have already performed?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    And here are some methods we can try to resolve the problem:

• Check that your privacy settings allow you to communicate with everyone
    • Unmute or unblock the person you’re trying to chat with
    • Check that you’ve joined party chat from within the party window
    • Check to make sure that you’re not in a Discord voice channel
    • Check for network latency or other network issues
    Please see additional troubleshooting steps if the first method did not work

Troubleshoot audio problems in parties on Xbox | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. Carlos E.Aragon Win User

It has worked before, but since the new xbox update it stopped working. Im talking about my party being able to share their audio to my stream.
  6. Carlos E.Aragon Win User

The troubleshooting steps I have already done have been, sign out of twitch. Uninstall the app and hard reset my console. That's the only step that has worked for me in the past for my xbox one s. Before the recent console update the party audio for my stream was working just fine. And I did not change any settings for it to not work.
Thema:

1. Party audio not playing on stream, any ideas? - Similar Threads - Party audio playing

2. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  3. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  4. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  5. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  6. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  7. No party chat audio in cross-play?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No party chat audio in cross-play?: Why when I cross-play Fortnite while streaming on Twitch, nobody can hear party chat? They only hear me. I've done every privacy setting I was told to do but it still does not work....
  8. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  9. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues: I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game...
  10. How to get party audio through remote play (or any workaround)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get party audio through remote play (or any workaround): Previously with the Xbox Console Companion and my old-gen Xbox one, I was able to stream to twitch with party audio and a full overlay with streamlabs. Now, with my Xbox series s and the new Xbox...