Party audio not being picked up when broadcasting from the Twitch app on console and volume...

Discus and support Party audio not being picked up when broadcasting from the Twitch app on console and volume... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As title. I have tried various thing from having a party after I have started a broadcast to starting a party then a broadcast and neither makes a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheNutronic, Jan 12, 2022.

1. TheNutronic
    TheNutronic Guest

Party audio not being picked up when broadcasting from the Twitch app on console and volume...

As title.

I have tried various thing from having a party after I have started a broadcast to starting a party then a broadcast and neither makes a difference. I have looked around and tried various things. A site named Get on Stream has a tutorial and it says the following:

That option never shows.

So currently its like I am talking to myself and I need to fix that lol

Any ideas what to try?

:)

TheNutronic, Jan 12, 2022
  2. TheNutronic Win User

Party audio not being picked up when broadcasting from the Twitch app on console and volume being max

We are using seperate consoles, I am on series x and he is on the one x.

There is no "include my audio" option. There is however an option that says "join livestream" is that the the same but reworded?

There is nothing that I can find anywhere that mentions Playstation and PC like your image suggests.

I cannot locate it on his account or on the adult account. As shown below there is a similar worded option and that is set to allow. The settings on the console itself also reflect this.

[​IMG]
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Party audio not being picked up when broadcasting from the Twitch app on console and volume being max

Thank you for the feedback. Previously, you could choose "Include my audio". I believe you still can through the Game Bar on PC, but right now the console no longer has that ability. Those privacy options are specific for speaking to others Gamers outside of Xbox live.

If you'd like to check and provide more feedback requests, you can head do so Here.

You or your friend can join the Xbox insider program via the console or a Windows device. The Xbox Insider Program allows passionate Xbox fans the opportunity to give us feedback on the latest Xbox system updates, as well as features and games still in development on both Xbox consoles and Windows 10/11 devices.

Currently only available to Xbox Insiders in specific rings, you can Stream directly from your console. You can read more in our Insider release note talking about the program. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2111.211109-2200) - Xbox Wire

Additional information here:

Xbox Insider Program FAQ | Xbox Support

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app | Xbox Support

Xbox Insiders (reddit.com)

Apologies for any confusion.

-Hayabusa
  4. TheNutronic Win User

Hello again,

On the web its the same yeah...everything is allow.

[​IMG]
  5. TheNutronic Win User

The other person, my son has Allow/Everybody on all the settings in Communication & multiplayer which includes the setting You can communicate outside of Xbox with voice & text.
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello TheNutronic,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

Can you verify that you and your party members have reviewed the Privacy and Online Safety settings for your accounts? Make sure that you've all allowed audio to be shared outside of Xbox Live. You can find out more about the Privacy and Online Safety settings here: Manage Xbox online safety and privacy settings | Xbox Support

When you say that the "Include My Audio" checkbox never shows, are you saying that it never shows for you or for party members?

Looking forward to hearing back,

XBF Dom
Thema:

1. Party audio not being picked up when broadcasting from the Twitch app on console and volume... - Similar Threads - Party audio being

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  4. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  5. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  6. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  7. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  8. No party chat audio in cross-play?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No party chat audio in cross-play?: Why when I cross-play Fortnite while streaming on Twitch, nobody can hear party chat? They only hear me. I've done every privacy setting I was told to do but it still does not work....
  9. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  10. Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Razer Xbox Headset, Party audio issues: I have the Razer Kaira for Xbox | RZ04-034 and a reoccurring issue I have when joining a Party Chat for me is I am unable to hear anyone in the party and no one can hear me. The audio from my game...