Party audio and game audio

Discus and support Party audio and game audio in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello I just bought my son a "XRocker Pro" gaming chair and was wondering how can I get the audio from his game to play through the chair while playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Leon Turner1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Leon Turner1
    Leon Turner1 Guest

Hello I just bought my son a "XRocker Pro" gaming chair and was wondering how can I get the audio from his game to play through the chair while playing the audio from his chat/party through his wireless headphones? I need to be able to do this at the same time.. Thank you so much!

:)

Leon Turner1, Dec 5, 2022
  2. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

recording in party

To be able to record party chat audio you will need an Elgato or anything external capture card as that will capture any audio on your Xbox (Party, Game, All audio)
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox Party to Speaker Setting Doesn’t Work

Hi ChessNutz! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you connect the HDMI cable to the TV directly you hear the party audio on the Tv?

You wanna stream the Xbox party audio or in game party audio?
  4. alexroboticyt Win User

Headphones

Hi there,

I think in Party settings or (in the guide) Settings > Audio (not 100% sure this is the exact path, but it's around there) there should be a Mixer to control a mix of Party audio and Game audio. If you can hear your party, it's going to be a volume issue.

Thanks!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Leon

Right now something like that is not possible unless you manage to connect the TV with this chair

Xbox console only supports audio using the HDMI connector to the TV, using a wired connection to the controller, or a wireless connection if the headset is designed for Xbox
  6. 61590633-b111-4c2a-b Win User

Adding Voice Chat to Game captures

You will need an Elgato or anything external capture card as that will capture any audio on your Xbox (Party, Game, All audio) you will have to turn the party chat to speaker and headset. To do this go to, Settings > General > Volume & audio output.
Thema:

1. Party audio and game audio - Similar Threads - Party audio game

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  4. how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get my game and party audio on to my stream?: Whenever i stream i cant hear my game or party audio on my stream and ive tried everything that youtube and tiktok have said and it still doesnt work 499206f1-f0bc-4723-b6c6-c848154e8d30
  5. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  6. does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on...: does my twitch stream still pick up party audio when we switch party to in game chat on xbox? 536155e3-e923-48ea-817c-350e1ab71b7a
  7. How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I record party/game chat audio in my Xbox clips?: I’ve been trying to find a concrete answer, but there doesn’t seem to be one. I want to be able to record the game/party chat audio in my Xbox clips. Watching back the clips with only the basic...
  8. Xbox game bar party audio doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game bar party audio doesnt work: xbox game bar party chat isnt working for me. i join a party I can hear them but they can only hear me when I have the game bar open, which is a problem because i cannot play a game with it...
  9. My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My party chat doesn’t work but the game bar detects my mic i have to have the audio tab...: I’ve looked everywhere to find a solution but haven’t been able to find anything that actually works. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 4f701d94-9ad2-44c2-97c9-13558d53c064
  10. Party/game audio mixer greyed out Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party/game audio mixer greyed out Xbox series x: I recently got my xbox series x, I have a turtle beach stealth 600 gen 2 headset that I've been using on my previous Xbox one s. I have paired it with my xbox x but the volume for party and game...