Parties...good or bad for gaming?

Discus and support Parties...good or bad for gaming? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's a good question. I'm a fan of parties as its an option not a requirement. You can play with your own team, randoms or solo. I agree that I met... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Boom B00M Boom, Jul 15, 2019.

  1. Parties...good or bad for gaming?


    It's a good question. I'm a fan of parties as its an option not a requirement. You can play with your own team, randoms or solo.

    I agree that I met lots and lots of new people when I didn't run solo or parties, but I no longer want to listen to the endless little kids screaming obscenities or being forced to play uber competitive with a party/team.

    Casual competitive is now the way of the future. It may change again, but that's the way I play now.

    Options are the best option though.

    :)
     
    Boom B00M Boom, Jul 15, 2019
    #1
  2. OMGCrispyBacon Win User

    Parties...good or bad for gaming?

    I believe that parties have there time and place. I am a gamer that remembers the old lobbies in Halo and Call of Duty when there was chat between the players. I do yearn for that again but also understand that some gamers like party chat.

    Party chat for me is about say if you're playing with some buddies or need a lobby just for yourselves for a catch up or for strategy in say Rainbow without giving tactics away.

    When playing solo I am always open Mic and like to chat and get to know new people.
  3. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

    Parties...good or bad for gaming?

    Party chat is best for online team games, as i use it when playing Apex and it helps alot
  4. Northern Lass Win User

    Parties...good or bad for gaming?

    I only tend to use parties if I want to play multiplayer with specific people as it makes getting into a game together easier.
  5. lilbak82 Win User

    Parties...good or bad for gaming?

    Lobby chat was the best. Really miss that. I met alot of my friends thru lobby chat.
  6. Feth l Charl Win User

    Parties...good or bad for gaming?

    Sometimes I talk in a party with friends when we are all playing a different game, just so we can have a chat and talk about other things outside of gaming. Other times I'm in a party with them while playing in the same game. Either way we still have a
    laugh
Thema:

Parties...good or bad for gaming?

Loading...
  1. Parties...good or bad for gaming? - Similar Threads - Parties bad gaming

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is...
  4. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  5. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  6. Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

    in XboX Insiders
    Parties broken and it’s really bothering me: ^^ submitted by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my...
  8. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  9. Why does my game audio sound bad when in a Xbox Game Bar party?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game audio sound bad when in a Xbox Game Bar party?: Every time I join an Xbox party on PC it distorts all my audio, including games, musi,c and video. My current setup is a Bluetooth connected Bose headphones and the mic I use is a plug in standing...
  10. Why does my game audio sound bad when in a party?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game audio sound bad when in a party?: Every time I join a Xbox party on my pc it makes my game audio sound distorted and choppy. I first ran into this problem on Fortnite, when I joined my friends Xbox party it completely switched up...