Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

Discus and support Parties broken and it’s really bothering me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ^^ submitted by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909, Jul 21, 2026.

  1. Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

    /u/Electronic_Pie_9909, Jul 21, 2026
    #1
  2. DWoodbine Win User

    It's absurd Microsoft allow that Sony had exclusivity on Street Fighter 5.

    I'm not really into fighting genre's, so I'm not too bothered. But in general exclusivity to a console doesn't bother me as it's just business and you are going to have to accept that either MS or Sony will get some exclusive third party games to their consoles.
  3. jaihawk Win User

    abusive players , rude players , players coming on just to be idiots

    @Lord

    so why even bother? That's what I don't get. Outside of party chat it's 90% pointless noise, so it really doesn't even make sense to me.
  4. afg ninja777 Win User

    Jail System bugs are REALLY bothering me.

    Double helix is no longer working on the game theyve handed it off to iron galaxy so send any messages to them, and they should be talking about a fix sometime soon
  5. JUICE 5150 Win User

    How are you liking Advanced Warfare?

    Ok partial mess. What bothers me the most is the stuff that has nothing to do with gameplay. From the catastrophe that was Zero Hour to the all the party chat Party issues. It just seems that stuff should have been flawless. I get that its the same engine
    and as we've found out, the same netcode but I do believe they have a real problem with this release. They used the same netcode but the game is 2 to 3 times more fast. The spawns are totally broken because of it.
  6. Natetendo83 Win User

    Nothing outweighs "true ownership" of your games.

    [quote user="silentzypher"]

    Exactly... These don't bother me either. I will have my internet running and on Live consistently..

    [/quote]That's not really the point. The point remains that you are putting control over your property in the hands of a 3rd party.
Thema:

Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

Loading...
  1. Parties broken and it’s really bothering me - Similar Threads - Parties broken it’s

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is...
  4. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  5. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  6. Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  9. Xbox Parties are broken for me

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Parties are broken for me: Hi, for some reason every time I try to join an open party it just says "Your Xbox profile is unable to use parties." I am able to make my own party and invite other people, but for some reason...
  10. "Xbox Social" in Xbox Game Bar showing no friends, parties broken

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Xbox Social" in Xbox Game Bar showing no friends, parties broken: Alright, so this issue just happened today. This morning it was fine, but now it is completely broken. When I try to create a party, I can see myself in it, but with no name or profile picture....