parental timer xbox one

Discus and support parental timer xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox 360 had a parental timer with a passcode to keep children from playing 8 hours a day. I never liked it much because you could only set a system... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WaryDAD, Dec 24, 2015.

1. WaryDAD
    WaryDAD Guest

parental timer xbox one

xbox 360 had a parental timer with a passcode to keep children from playing 8 hours a day. I never liked it much because you could only set a system timer per day and i believe per week , i was hoping to be able to set an equal timer per child whether it
    is one child or ten. my kids would always blame the other for using all the time and i would have to try to remember password not let them see it and add an additional 1/2 hour.

so as much as I did not want to buy them a new system because they always abused the timer or cracked the 4 digit passcode. Both my children 12 and 14 got straight a`s and some b`s on report card and i felt against my better judgement to buy the xbox one.

big mistake its christmas eve i tried setting up passcode looking for parental timer, system made me set up an microsoft account which i am a complete apple user. and have no microsofts accounts well after 2 hours i realized that there are no way to set
    up timer(s)

Now i will have to break 12 year olds heart and return system with receipt and argue to return a game that is now opened because i even though my children are good students there is know way to stop them from playing longer then i want them to its too addictive
    not their fault

Now i want anyone (parents) to help me with this argument i believe micrsofts greed is allowing them to keep children playing longer periods, paying for xbox live downloading games subscribing to subscription services is going to far. Like i said I will
    return my machine but we need to wake up. Thanks Dan

:)

WaryDAD, Dec 24, 2015
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    How can I limit my child's time on XBOX one , or at least check on the computer how long he has been on xbox?

There is currently no way to automatically limit their playing time. You can go here and vote/comment for that added functionality. xbox.uservoice.com/.../14667537-parental-timer-for-xbox-one

{Parity}, Dec 24, 2015
  3. Parental timer

How can i set up a parental timer on my xbox one please?

thanks

VenoM SlayeRz, Dec 24, 2015
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

parental timer xbox one

I not seeing one on the one. The only way to press this topic is the feedback website.

Dakrkplayer2, Dec 24, 2015
  5. {Parity} Win User

How can I limit my child's time on XBOX one , or at least check on the computer how long he has been on xbox?

6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

XB1X shutdown

Look in the parental settings see if a timer is set to shut the Xbox down, or your Xbox power supply is connected to a timer plug, more likely the parental setting
  7. {Parity} Win User

to limit children time

8. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

parental timer xbox one

I not seeing one on the one. The only way to press this topic is the feedback website.
  9. Bold Barristan Win User

Family settings

You cannot set different timers for different accounts. The timer is specific to the console. However, when creating the timer you have a 4 button pass code which you can use to extend your time on the console. Details can be seen here:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control
Thema:

parental timer xbox one

1. parental timer xbox one - Similar Threads - parental timer

2. I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Need to/how do i disable parental controls ?: I have got an account and when i go into the xbox app and try to request to friend someone it says request approval and then says unable to send your request. Overall i want parental controls...
  3. Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I play Fortnite Any more I keeps asking for parents to hit and allow you to play...: Why won’t you let me play Fortnite any more it says it needs 83.39GB and won’t let me in stall c29f4729-c0cc-4f66-b023-cb6fe76e126e
  4. Parental controls plz help me...

in XboX Insiders
    Parental controls plz help me...: Parental controls plz help Hi xbox parental controls is screwing me over so out of spite my dad put it on so I have to create a new account now but don't want to I love my current account does...
  5. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  6. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  7. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  8. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  9. How do I get my parent approved game to download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my parent approved game to download?: I bought a game called BattleBlock Theater to play, it was approved by my dad and bought and all it says is “working on it” it’s been two hours and hasn’t been download or anything, what do I do?...
  10. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7