Parental restrictions turned itself on and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to...

Discus and support Parental restrictions turned itself on and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I tried downloading hellbreaker today and it said my account has restrictions that wont allow me to download this game. I play many games on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuanKuapluan, Sep 13, 2021.

1. JuanKuapluan
    JuanKuapluan Guest

Parental restrictions turned itself on and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to...

So I tried downloading hellbreaker today and it said my account has restrictions that wont allow me to download this game. I play many games on gamepass and have never had this issue before. I have gone all through my account page, forums, and many other lengths and i just cant figure it out.

:)

JuanKuapluan, Sep 13, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Parental restrictions turned itself on and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to turn it off. I'm account owner so I should have full access.

Hi there Juan welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Are you part of a Microsoft Family Group?
  3. pd730 Win User

XBox TV Remote Control

I can't figure out how to have my Harmony One NOT turn on the Xbox One. I think it's pretty cool to say "Xbox On", but if you add the One to any activity for the Harmony, it's going to turn it on itself. Anybody else trying to do that and figure it out?
  4. General PATT0N Win User

No sound to Astro A50's via Mixamp... only through new chat adapter

I can't for the life of me figure out how to balance out the game/chat w/ the controller buttons...
  5. DanCartwright Win User

Error 0x80070002 When Starting Xbox Live

So im having the same problem and for the life of me cannot figure out what is going on. Ive done everything I could think of my version number is off from what is supposed to be the latest update and will not update or show how to update in the store.
  6. DirtySOB Win User

Xbox One download queue?

Can't for the life of me figure out how to download the Ryse: Son of Rome DLC I redeemed the codes for.
Thema:

1. Parental restrictions turned itself on and I cannot figure out for the life of me how to... - Similar Threads - Parental restrictions turned

2. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  3. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  4. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  5. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  6. How do I get my parent approved game to download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my parent approved game to download?: I bought a game called BattleBlock Theater to play, it was approved by my dad and bought and all it says is “working on it” it’s been two hours and hasn’t been download or anything, what do I do?...
  7. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  8. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  9. How can I remove someone as my Xbox parent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I remove someone as my Xbox parent?: A former friend used my log in details to set himself as my Xbox parent and keeps setting my account to child, I have politely asked him to resolve it but he keeps refusing and I have no idea how...
  10. HBO Max has parental restrictions on certain movies/shows but my Xbox account doesn't have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    HBO Max has parental restrictions on certain movies/shows but my Xbox account doesn't have...: Really don't understand what's going on and I couldn't come across any helpful info on this. I was just using HBO Max the other day and now today I can't watch the same show I was watching a...