parental passcode

Discus and support parental passcode in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a xbox 360 used from a pawn shop. How can I reset the pass code without knowing the old code b5da5d77-53e2-4921-86ea-b5f7d5a20d3d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LimitingAuto90, Jan 5, 2014.

1. parental passcode

I bought a xbox 360 used from a pawn shop. How can I reset the pass code without knowing the old code

:)

LimitingAuto90, Jan 5, 2014
  2. My Xbox Live passcode has been forgotten!

Are you referring to the Xbox LIVE passcode or the Parental Settings passcode? Only the LIVE passcode can be removed by recovering. The parental passcode can only be removed by either knowing the passcode or answering the secret question.

Mister Gwyther, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Parental controls

Prince: This is incorrect. Recovering an account will only reset an Xbox LIVE passcode, not the parental passcode.

Dodge: The only way you can remove a parental passcode is to A) know the passcode, or B) know the answer to the security question.

Mister Gwyther, Jan 5, 2014
  4. parental passcode

Hey there.

You would need to contact Xbox Support as they are the only ones that can reset it. Just need to explain to them you don't know it.

You can contact them through here -
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks

The Evil Joker6, Jan 5, 2014
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

My Xbox Live passcode has been forgotten!

Are you referring to the Xbox LIVE passcode or the Parental Settings passcode? Only the LIVE passcode can be removed by recovering. The parental passcode can only be removed by either knowing the passcode or answering the secret question.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Parental controls

Prince: This is incorrect. Recovering an account will only reset an Xbox LIVE passcode, not the parental passcode.

Dodge: The only way you can remove a parental passcode is to A) know the passcode, or B) know the answer to the security question.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Removing Passcode

That depends, are you referring to the Xbox LIVE passcode (to sign in to the account) or the Parental Passcode (download content, change settings)? The LIVE passcode can simply be reset by recovering your account, or going into the menu and disabling it
    (requires the passcode). The Parental passcode will not be affected by recovering, and can only be disabled by knowing the code or answering the security question.
  8. MeanMachine 47 Win User

How do I recover / reset Parental Control pass code?

Hi there. Yes unfortunately you will need to contact the xbox support line for this matter. The passcode which can be reset by recovering your account is the xbox LIVE passcode that the account owner sets, not the parental passcode which the parental account
    sets.
  9. Mister Gwyther Win User

How to recover passcode for xbox live

Are you referring to the Parental Passcode (changing settings or purchasing content) or the LIVE Passcode (signing in to LIVE)?
Thema:

parental passcode

1. parental passcode - Similar Threads - parental passcode

2. How can I reset the parental controls passcode on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I reset the parental controls passcode on xbox 360?: Hi i recently purchased a used xbox 360 off ebay but it has a parental control passcode on it that the seller was not aware off and doesnt know anymore. How can I reset said passcode as there is...
  3. 4 digit passcode for parental control Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 digit passcode for parental control Xbox 360: Hey folks, i can’t seem to be able to reset the 4 digit passcode for parental restrictions on my xbox360. I for some silly reason turned parental controls on and now i forgot the 4 digit passcode...
  4. Forgotten passcode of parental control Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgotten passcode of parental control Xbox 360: Good morning, I would like to know if you can help me. I forgot the pass code of parental control and I can not find it anywhere, I had written it down on a piece of paper but I can not find it....
  5. Failed at resseting Parental Controls Passcode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed at resseting Parental Controls Passcode: followed the instructions on xbox support to reset it via my email and device list. First issue, it does not show up as a device. so I registered it then signed onto xbox live using my email....
  6. I need help with my parental controls passcode.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my parental controls passcode.: [img] I needed to download the Optional Media Update because I wanted to play all music from my iPod on the Xbox 360.But I needed the parental control password. I forgot it , so I did the steps...
  7. I FORGOT MY PARENTAL CONTROL PASSCODE AND QUESTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    I FORGOT MY PARENTAL CONTROL PASSCODE AND QUESTION: So i put a parental control pass code since like last year and i started to use my xbox 360 today. And i can't play any game i have because i forgot my pass code and my answer to my question. Can...
  8. Parental Control on. Bought second hand so don't know passcode or security question to change ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental Control on. Bought second hand so don't know passcode or security question to change ...: I bought an xbox 360 second hand and the parental Control is on. I don't know the passcode or the question to reset it. Please help. d373af59-6bf9-4a14-afbc-c4f66cdffb69
  9. I am unable to erase the parental passcode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to erase the parental passcode.: i purchased this xbox 360 for my children as a present i have not used one myself so very limited knowledge. the seller did not remove the passcode and therefore they can't play games etc. i...
  10. How do I get into the parental controls if I forgot the passcode and the answer to the reset ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get into the parental controls if I forgot the passcode and the answer to the reset ...: I have forgotten what I set as the passcode to the parental settings on my xbox 360 I try to reset the passcode but it asks for a answer to a security question and I have forgotten the answer to...