Parental Passcode On Second Hand Xbox 360. How can i get Rid Of Them?

Discus and support Parental Passcode On Second Hand Xbox 360. How can i get Rid Of Them? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Have A Second Hand Xbox 360 With Parental Controls On it. I've Been Trying To brute Force it But I Gave Up. How Can I reset It? ( It is an A... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JJsuperDude38, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Parental Passcode On Second Hand Xbox 360. How can i get Rid Of Them?

I Have A Second Hand Xbox 360 With Parental Controls On it. I've Been Trying To brute Force it But I Gave Up. How Can I reset It? ( It is an A disassembled state do to Other Problems It Had, But Still Functions And Is Connected Right Now.)

:)

JJsuperDude38, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The above instructions will only work if you were the one to set up the parental cobtrols. You would actually need to contact support so they can give you a code to reset it. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox Support, you need to follow the steps below:

"You must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your pass code online -

Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.

The console must be registered in your name."

"1. Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Devices tab. - https://account.microsoft.com/devices

2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.

3. Select Manage, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code."

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/se...
  4. Internet Expert Win User

reset the family timer

If you mean resetting the parental controls on the Xbox 360 console, you can simply
    contact Xbox Support via phone or chat and have them help you reset the passcode lock. They will walk you through with instructions.

This is a common problem that some people get after buying the 360 console second-hand, but Xbox Support is happy to help with this issue.

The support forums can't help here, unfortunately. This place is mainly the Xbox community, not actual customer reps.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

How to go around a password on Xbox 360?

Here is a support article link with instructions on how to do this.

That is if you are talking about the parental passcode on the 360s

Parental passcode reset 360
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Why cant i get some help

Hey Nish Warrior,

Thank you for reaching out. If you haven't already done so, check out our
    Reset Parental Passcode
    article. This page will guide you through the console registration as well as provide you with the reset key needed to get rid of the passcode lock on your Xbox. Cheers :D
Thema:

1. Parental Passcode On Second Hand Xbox 360. How can i get Rid Of Them? - Similar Threads - Parental Passcode Second

2. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  3. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  4. parental controls. game purchased on my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls. game purchased on my account.: Originally the xbox was mine and it is associated with my account. The children have been using it and it has never been a problem. My wife and I feel like our son is spending too much time on it...
  5. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  6. How do I get my parent approved game to download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my parent approved game to download?: I bought a game called BattleBlock Theater to play, it was approved by my dad and bought and all it says is “working on it” it’s been two hours and hasn’t been download or anything, what do I do?...
  7. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games: I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help? 04061981-01e3-426d-93f6-7d5aba6c1dc7
  8. I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a Xbox 360 used and can't change parental controls: I recently bought a used Xbox 360 and when I was exploring it, went into the "Family" tab, it asked me for a code, I didn't know it, it asked me a secret question, I don't know it, now some...
  9. How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?: Hi everyone, My problem: I have two kids, 7 and 9. They each have their own accounts on the Xbox and have appropriate controls and limits in place. Except they both have unrestricted access to...
  10. How do I erase parental control passcode in xbox360 if the previous owner did not erase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I erase parental control passcode in xbox360 if the previous owner did not erase...: How can I erase the family settings on an Xbox 360 such as parental guidance if the previous owner did not erase everything before selling it, I use the console to stream, I tried opening internet...